Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights Revisited  (Read 15812 times)

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Neverwinter Nights Revisited
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2010, 01:24:14 pm »

Anyone ever done scifi mod for NwN1 ?

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2010, 02:54:33 pm »

I saw a d20 Modern mod but it was early. They didn't have a ton of terrain tiles yet and just one car that worked a little funky. But this was years ago, I'm sure there's something.

I think maybe doing a post-apoc scifi or underground "Mars base" style would work better than a space-based scifi. Although it would rock pretty hard to see a scaled-down terrain set where when you entered you turned into your spaceship and flew around in space. It would be on a 2D plane most likely and I'm not sure you could get hard scifi movement physics, but it would still be pretty cool.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2010, 08:56:51 pm »

Just recently started playing thanks to a gift copy from Hugehead. Haven't gotten too far in the campaign, but I have started playing on the Escaped from Underdark: Archipegalo servers. Let me say that the roleplaying on there is intense. I just witnessed a duel that turned into a full scale battle and ended in someone getting a hatchet to the face, and a new gang taking over a certain part of the town. The craziest part is that this was all undertaken by players, and that none of this was really DMed. Absolute insanity.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2010, 10:40:12 pm »

so glad you went to EfU:A. Amazing place. I stepped out for a week or so do to a big project here but I will be in soon.

My Advice: Dont get to attached to your character, fly in the face of danger, find some goal and go after it, win or loose. Be AWESOME, you will be rewarded. You dont need DM attention on this server because all the players are so incredible. Also, dont miss out on using the forums for IC communications, it's a major part of the game.
I got nothing
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]