Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Bay12, You Are the Best! Thread  (Read 13343 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12, You Are the Best! Thread
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2011, 01:25:00 pm »

For one thing, I'd like to be sorry to all the people who I left hanging in my forum games. You didn't deserve that, and I should have continued it and help you make a proper forum game.

Bdthemag, thank you for occasionally chatting to me on IRC and being great in forum games. You are awesome!
MC Dirty, thank you for being in and around the same wavelength my mind operates on.
Slag/The Bronze Pickle, thanks for collabing with me on several occasions.
The community of Baystation 12, for being a shining diamond in a sea of coal. Especially you, Space and Bowlsoldier. 
Armok, shine on you crazy star. You'll know what I'm talking about. ;D

Silleh Boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12, You Are the Best! Thread
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2011, 03:59:55 am »

All the people that read and contributed to my forum games, as your faith in my writing helped me to be a little less self critical and helped me find confidence enough to write again where i was certain my efforts weren't worth it.
Armok, for somehow always seeming warm and friendly despite the medium of text.
Vector, who's posts have stood out when I've stumbled upon them for how intelligent and well written they are.
Toady One, for putting up with me for all these years - I must've irritated him to no end in the beginning. I still want to milk my philosopher though, damnit.
ThreeToe, for the stories you contribute, that help bring colour and promise to a game that your role in is sadly all too frequently overlooked.

There are a lot of people who've vanished over the years that I wouldn't mind seeing active again for whatever crazy spark that they bring to things or the enthusiasm they possess.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]