Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: The Ultimate Battle  (Read 26473 times)

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
Re: The Ultimate Battle
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2011, 09:12:54 am »

Why on earth is Jesus on the elf side. Who else can get brutally murdered and walk away without complaining?
An elf. And besides, the Christianity is full of hypocrisy, which is very elfy. (They bitch at you if you cut down too many trees, yet they bring a lot of wood and things made of wood with them)

Not funny, man. I'm not going to be the one to ruin this thread by starting a religious debate, so please. Take that somewhere else.

What? I just sayin'.

And not gonna say anything more.

Granite26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 03, 2011, 09:20:34 am »

George Washington did cut down that cherry tree...  and I hear he had like forty damn.... ne mind

Andrew Jackson got rid of all the Indians...

Al Gore and Teddy Roosevelt otoh, notorious hippies.

Which puts manbearpig on the other side.

Mecha Barbara Streisand sounds dwarven.

Bo and Luke were hicks, yet moonshiners, so tough call.

Darleks and Cybermen are mechanical...

Who is a famous midget wrestler?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 09:25:02 am by Granite26 »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 03, 2011, 06:33:56 pm »

Why on earth is Jesus on the elf side. Who else can get brutally murdered and walk away without complaining?
An elf. And besides, the Christianity is full of hypocrisy, which is very elfy. (They bitch at you if you cut down too many trees, yet they bring a lot of wood and things made of wood with them)

Not funny, man. I'm not going to be the one to ruin this thread by starting a religious debate, so please. Take that somewhere else.

What? I just sayin'.

And not gonna say anything more.

Alright, thanks.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 04, 2011, 07:14:26 pm »

The wizards in Magicka are dwarves. They 1-hand M60's! And use a Hot-dog-on-a-stick as a weapon.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 05, 2011, 09:30:00 pm »

Van Helsing (and Halen, for that matter) should be on the dwarf side.
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 06, 2011, 03:35:05 pm »

I nominate Eridan Ampora from Homestuck for the dwarf side. Sure, he's a whiny little prick, but he FIGHTS WITH THE POWER OF !!SCIENCE!!. For that matter, Gamzee can be a dwarf too. Going insane and murdering your closest friends is very dwarfy.
くコ:彡

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 07, 2011, 12:21:34 pm »

I put forth Old Testiment God as a dwarf. Fire and brimstone, plauges, slaughtering first born sons, floods. Good times.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 19, 2011, 10:20:40 pm »

Not to mention YHWH is often depicted with a beard.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 19, 2011, 10:58:58 pm »

I nominate Eridan Ampora from Homestuck for the dwarf side. Sure, he's a whiny little prick, but he FIGHTS WITH THE POWER OF !!SCIENCE!!. For that matter, Gamzee can be a dwarf too. Going insane and murdering your closest friends is very dwarfy.

Furthermore, I would place Dave, Jade and Karkat as dwarves (legendary swordsdwarf w/artifact sword, lives in an awesome tower next to a volcano, and constantly tantrumming, respectively) and Kanaya for the elven side (landscaping hobby that involves plants and nature instead of magma or massive pointless constructions).
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 20, 2011, 09:26:48 am »

I see the dwarves' Chuck Norris and, in order to give the elves someone useful, nominate Gandalf the Gray, Gandalf the White, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"'s Black Knight, Benito Mussolini, The Blue Meanie, Cowboy Curtis, Jambi the Genie, Robocop, The Terminator, Captain Kirk, Darth Vader, Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger, Phil S. Crustin, Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Oc, and Hulk Hogan to fight on the side of the filthy treehuggers. (Any of these already dwarvernly nominated can be discarded.)
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Holodmer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2011, 06:53:42 am »

"Drill Instructor Gunnery Sergeant Hartman"
"Private Leonard "Paula" Lawrence"

dwarfs for sure

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2011, 08:44:02 am »

Elves: Robin Williams
Dwarves: George Carlin
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 23, 2011, 02:56:00 pm »

Elves: Robin Williams
Dwarves: George Carlin

in this order:

yes
HELL YES!

Dwarfu

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Advisor
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2011, 03:55:49 pm »

David Bowie should be removed from the Elves.  Goblins or Dwarfs are more suitable.

Give the Elves Ziggy Stardust.

Also for the Dwarfs, MasterBlaster (or at least Master) from Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome.  "a diminutive former engineer, who parlays his technical expertise into building the methane extractor responsible for Bartertown's electricity."  Can't be more dwarfy than that.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]