This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 504795 times)

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #1020 on: March 20, 2011, 04:17:06 pm »

Can't you do homestuck-esque link-commands or something?
You know what? I don't know. I'll check.

EDIT: Technically yes, if I made the title of all of the comics the inputs that caused them...like in MSPA...
I'd just have to go back and rename most of them. It's no huge chore (well it is but it will be way worse if I upload another 600 and you still want it) so my question is how happy would you be if I did? Because I'm up for it bro.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:29:18 pm by Robocorn »

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 20, 2011, 04:42:03 pm »

It'd be cool but not absolutely necessary.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 20, 2011, 04:50:55 pm »

I would like to point out, that for the archive, you'll need to post the actions with the images somehow. They don't make as much sense otherwise.
I've had to rewrite a lot of them because they already don't make sense as standalone posts. The captions are already able to go under the images. They show up for me but If they don't for you I should look into that. I'll probably have to re-rewrite them to make even more sense. My writing at the beginning was even worse than it is now if that's even remotely possible.

It's working now. Makes a lot more sense now.

Also, I'm fine with it as it is.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 20, 2011, 04:56:25 pm »

Woah, that site is AWESOME. functional and professional looking. It makes a MUCH better impression than a forum thread. Great job, gives me hope this might go far beyond it's humble origins.

I think putting the commands as the titles makes it a lot more readable.

Hmm, now that it has it's own site it should rally get it's own TVtropes page to...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 20, 2011, 05:01:29 pm »

Woah, that site is AWESOME. functional and professional looking. It makes a MUCH better impression than a forum thread. Great job, gives me hope this might go far beyond it's humble origins.

I think putting the commands as the titles makes it a lot more readable.

Hmm, now that it has it's own site it should rally get it's own TVtropes page to...

Your easily pleased with anything of above-average work, aren't you Armok? (No offence...)
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: March 20, 2011, 05:17:52 pm »

Err, I guess I am kinda easily impressed by some things. But not as much as it might seem. This still really IS impressive.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 20, 2011, 06:21:30 pm »

Err, I guess I am kinda easily impressed by some things. But not as much as it might seem. This still really IS impressive.

Low standards are good thing.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 20, 2011, 09:13:58 pm »

wait, it is? really?

... what culture are you from?
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 20, 2011, 09:16:18 pm »

Profile says America. So none at all  *shot*

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: March 20, 2011, 11:51:24 pm »

wait, it is? really?

Yes, lower standards means you're less likely to be disappointed. Lowering your standards does wonders for your life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 20, 2011, 11:55:46 pm »

wait, it is? really?

Yes, lower standards means you're less likely to be disappointed. Lowering your standards does wonders for your life.
Though it does make people look at you strange when you're enjoying something mediocre and they're not. Note that I am not implying that this game is mediocre.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: March 20, 2011, 11:57:52 pm »

wait, it is? really?

Though it does make people look at you strange when you're enjoying something mediocre and they're not. Note that I am not implying that this game is mediocre.

It's better than people looking at you strange when you're disappointed in something fantastic.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 21, 2011, 12:00:24 am »

wait, it is? really?

It's better than people looking at you strange when you're disappointed in something fantastic.
Actually, they're both about as bad. Enjoying something bad when they're not makes them think you are weird and have bad tastes. Not enjoying something fantastic while they are makes them think you are boring and have bad tastes.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 21, 2011, 12:05:46 am »

er...
Become Alpha
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: March 21, 2011, 12:10:43 am »

wait, it is? really?

Actually, they're both about as bad. Enjoying something bad when they're not makes them think you are weird and have bad tastes. Not enjoying something fantastic while they are makes them think you are boring and have bad tastes.

Yes, but at least you're enjoying yourself with low standards.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 252