This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 504423 times)

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #1410 on: April 29, 2011, 08:17:51 pm »

Useless? USELESS? Of course not!

Put the smokestick away, for now. That's for later. Take a stance, get ready... Action Sequence!

Put WY-88 in charge of yogurt and other food and drink distribution. Make sure to have reserves in case the replicator is shut down.
RF-5271923 is now in charge of propaganda songs, TQ-8675309 will help him in distribution and spreading it around through various media.
TS-419 will remain your right hand. His hue is soothing.
SC-412 will make a plan on how the teams will efficiently move through the buildings to recruit more people faster.
TX-4445445, RT-9761234 and XV-15 shall go door-to-door to spread the word and recruit more people.

You and TS-419 shall go find the "interesting" mutations. The sectoids who will make a real difference.

When that is in motion, we should switch characters again.
[/post]

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: April 29, 2011, 08:24:15 pm »

When that is in motion, we should switch characters again.

I suggest ZC-04.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: April 29, 2011, 10:27:51 pm »

Darn!  MS-40001 was point-blank at the unleashing of RF-5271923's singing abilities, and refused to be recruited?

. . .

I'm getting even more nervous about the musical message sent out to all the other Sectoids.

Anyway, I support the above plan.  Also, the technical knowledge of TQ-8675309 (communications), SC-412 (ship navigation), TX-4445445 (hover-something maintenance), and XV-15 (nuclear batteries?) will be very useful in later stages when planning to get the mutants off of the island.  Do not ostracize them.  Also, anyone with clerical skills (the "clerk" definition of the term, thank you) shall assigned to keeping a roster.  Possibly 00AEEF.  He's got a computer for a brain, you know.

--Rexfelum

P.S.: Ha, ha, we still don't know what TQ-8675309's mutation is, ha.

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: April 30, 2011, 12:00:56 am »

That's enough, thoroughly examine TQ-8675309. Front and back. Every angle.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #1414 on: April 30, 2011, 11:28:50 am »

Agreed, there shall be no more of this dodgy lack of appearance.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: April 30, 2011, 03:04:42 pm »

we need to find TQ-666 so that with his tears we could harnest infinite energy if we space two screw pumps and a water wheel next to him.
---------

Great now I can't picture a little Sectoid mutant with a tail and cat ears calling this one mama... Then later be ripped apart by space wolves.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: April 30, 2011, 04:13:41 pm »

Agreed, there shall be no more of this dodgy lack of appearance.

I predict that this wish will be granted.  There will be a visual examination.  We will be told this immediately before we switch to another character.  And it will be completed immediately before we switch back.

Also, I vote we switch to TQ-04 once a vast enough array of cliffhangers has been set up.

--Rexfelum

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page
« Reply #1417 on: April 30, 2011, 05:36:54 pm »

My theory: TQ-8675309 generates an innate perception filter/Somebody Else's Problem field type of effect, and can therefore only be glimpsed out of the corner of the eyeframe.

Clearly, we must train TQ-8675309 in the art of espionage and/or ninja assassination; continue recruitment efforts, keeping an eye out for any elderly martial arts masters--particularly those whose talented but evil former pupils happen to be in the mutant-oppression business.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: April 30, 2011, 05:59:18 pm »

What Siquo said. Especially the making and distribution of music, you should probably try to keep in the loop with that yourself to.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Stone Wera

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: April 30, 2011, 08:16:02 pm »

I predict that this wish will be granted.  There will be a visual examination.  We will be told this immediately before we switch to another character.  And it will be completed immediately before we switch back.

--Rexfelum

Shh, don't give him ideas now, we almost had it.

TQ-03, take pictures of jenny so we can look them over at an unspecified time in the near future.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: April 30, 2011, 08:49:25 pm »

TQ-03, take pictures of jenny so we can look them over at an unspecified time in the near future.

Awesome.

Different issue:

I repeat my previous advice to caution against over-eating yogurt at this time.  If RF-5271923 falls asleep, he might sleep-sing something seriously weird.

. . . Ooh!  Ooh!  I finally found it!  Here's our RF-5271923!  I knew he looked familiar.  (Note: older images of Frank Sinatra, with more wrinkles, are the best for comparison.  Duh.)

--Rexfelum

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: April 30, 2011, 09:16:00 pm »

You discard your incendiary relaxation stick in preparation of a micromanagerial maelstrom.

You put WY-88 in charge of yogurt and other refreshments.
you instruct him to maintain a solid supply should the power to the materializers ever be cut off.
He is honored to be given the opportunity.

You put RF-5271923 in charge of propaganda songs and
instruct TQ-8675309 to assist him in distribution and
exposure throughout the complex.

You choose TS-419 to serve as your right hand due to his
charming hue. He seems delighted. or something.

You put SC-412 in charge or organizing recruitment teams to move throughout
the complexes in your absence for maximum efficiency.

You elect XV-15, TX-4445445, and RT-9761234 as the first recruitment group to expand
the knowledge of F.E.T.U.S. to the other parts of the complex.
They seem willing to accept their duties.

F.E.T.U.S. Break!

You depart from your dormitorium with TS-419 in tow.
Knowing that your organization is in the careful hands of Sectoids you barely know.

You go in search of the interesting mutants, the ones that will rally more to fight for your cause.
The symbols of your resistance. You march on to the centrifuge toward your destiny.

I'm sorry for not indulging your curiosity on TQ-8675309 not, but this update was pretty HUEG.
I have no idea where this subplot is headed, but it's bound to go somewhere interesting.
I vaguely regret not being massively ahead of the curve or I could have made them all be TF2 references or something.
I'll just leave this roster here, if nobody changes their mind the next update will be TQ-04

noah22223

• Bay Watcher
  • No. you fucking lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: April 30, 2011, 10:05:09 pm »

666!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWTFG3J1CP8
So I'm a Depressing Jesus Wizard being stalked by Satan Lights, and my home's wiring is going bad?
Goddammit.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: April 30, 2011, 10:35:42 pm »

You are TQ-04

You have just awoken from your healing bath after having a number of strange and terrible dreams.
you are greeted by the attending upon your reawakening.

"Hello, Sectoid Tee Kyu Zero For"

"You have fully recovered from your substance overdose but still
possess negative symptoms and reckless behavior. You have been deemed eligible for
responsibility modification but are given a grace period due to your lack of irresponsibility
prior to this MCP."

"I trust you are feeling well?"

there's nothing quite more sour than ninja-ing me when I'm updating.
A few frames can veto several post ninjas.
666!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: April 30, 2011, 11:16:20 pm »

You must have more yogurt. Find the yogurt.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 252