This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 508336 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure.
« Reply #2700 on: September 12, 2011, 09:52:39 am »

Ask the now piratey droids for parley... try to work out a way to convince them they want more pirate droid liberty in their programming, and that their pirate nature requires the stealing or making of a ship to go attack trade and organised government ships for loot and booty, and try to absorb them into the movement for free yogurt and mutants working visu screens droid pirates +mutants!

And or blast them...
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: September 12, 2011, 11:49:05 am »

Continue trying to hack, if we can't make them on our side at least try to make them less dangerous.

Would be good, but don't forget that this entire hacking event was based on "hotkeying in scripts you've already prepared."  And then the results weren't as expected.  The people in the corridor may currently be in combat, and they are certainly panicking, and if so then they'll be dead before we've prepared one more script.  Speaking of which . . .

> Hand out the guns to the most able bodied mutants, tell the rest to hide.

I am attempting a Google Image Search to find a graphic that conveys "You are significantly more 'too late' than you think you are."  Results so far unsatisfactory.

We can presume that RT-9761234, XV-15, and SC-412 succeeded in arming some of the crowd, as the gathering occurred in/around our personal chambers and that's where we have the weapons stockpile.

also, supply arms to mutants.

We can presume that RT-9761234, XV-15, and SC-412 succeeded in arming some of the crowd.  Also, the people in the corridor may currently be in combat, and they are certainly panicking.  I feel as though I am repeating myself.  This is why I encouraged grabbing armament and going out to get more information.  If the pirate virus ("pirus"?) has any beneficial effect, then we can better judge what to do next.  And if the people are panicking, then we can use our impressive gravelicious voice to calm and coordinate them.

--Rexfelum

Edited P.S.: Several weeks too late, I notice this:
Anvil clouds.  The heavy-handed authorial symbolism that says to batten down the hatches (me hearties), a storm is coming.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 12:19:59 pm by Rexfelum »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: September 12, 2011, 10:13:22 pm »

When Rumrusher is being sensible and well thought out it is a sign that people have weird ideas about how to do things.
Well I was talking about how reprogramming 00FFEE might call out the rebel droid army that fought for their freedoms from before to come back and attack the mutant rebel army for reprogramming their droids. this leading to TQ-04 learning what happen in the robot revolution that ended it I guess was a droid was captured and reprogrammed into an anti-rebel droid unit but snap and turn into a Eldritch Abomination made of sectoid and droid alike. droid war life span was half fight each other one part finding the horror fighting it and the other part setting a truce and hope that thing doesn't find the home planet and a reprogram every one to it's corrupt coding.
Though saying this might mean accidentally adding a plot to the game when I just want to add an abomination in space and a neutral party trying to keep up a side of their bargain.
From the looks of things TQ-04 just took a sectoid hating droid and convert him into a comical pirate.
unless there someone taking other droids and converting them into sectoid hating guards on this island this doesn't look good hearted.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Qloos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2703 on: September 13, 2011, 12:40:24 am »

Instead of attempting to reprogram the droid in some futile droid vs droid code war, we need to take a look at the bigger picture - getting into space, escaping this prison and starting the revolution.

Program 00FFEE to send a distress call to the next ship that passes by in orbit, give a detailed report about how there has been a malfunction with the security system which is mercilessly slaughtering the mutants.  In the mean time, order your fellow outcast to barricade building two and prepare for a protracted siege.  Broadcast to the other two buildings that the intergalactic government is attempting to cull the colony of the unwanted.

This is, of course, a devious plan to hijack the ship after they solve the robot problem for you.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 12:43:37 am by Qloos »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: September 13, 2011, 08:15:15 am »

Ask the now piratey droids for parley... try to work out a way to convince them they want more pirate droid liberty in their programming, and that their pirate nature requires the stealing or making of a ship to go attack trade and organised government ships for loot and booty, and try to absorb them into the movement for free yogurt and mutants working visu screens droid pirates +mutants!

And or blast them...
This is a wonderful idea. We need to go with the flow here.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: September 13, 2011, 05:07:33 pm »

^agreed.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: September 14, 2011, 04:22:54 pm »

It may be a while before the next update arrives.
I tried drawing today but I don't feel up to it.
With all of the drawing I do Space Voyage is starting to seem like a chore.
The whole deal where I walk miles back and forth to draw isn't helping either.
My new modem should arrive in approximately two weeks, a little sooner.
Until then I'm going to take a little break so that I don't become bored of Space Voyage
before important things happen.
Maybe draw some comics, play DF, read a book.
I don't want to cause any trouble.
I'll definitely be back.
Maybe earlier if I can rekindle my desire to draw updates.
Just give me a break and I'll make the next nine months even better. (hopefully)

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: September 14, 2011, 05:12:06 pm »

It may be a while before the next update arrives.
I tried drawing today but I don't feel up to it.
With all of the drawing I do Space Voyage is starting to seem like a chore.
The whole deal where I walk miles back and forth to draw isn't helping either.
My new modem should arrive in approximately two weeks, a little sooner.
Until then I'm going to take a little break so that I don't become bored of Space Voyage
before important things happen.
Maybe draw some comics, play DF, read a book.
I don't want to cause any trouble.
I'll definitely be back.
Maybe earlier if I can rekindle my desire to draw updates.
Just give me a break and I'll make the next nine months even better. (hopefully)

While I was looking at that post, I was thinking GLaDOS in my head.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: September 14, 2011, 09:28:53 pm »

^Are you my clone? ??? Because that is exactly what I was thinking.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: September 15, 2011, 10:20:46 am »

>:D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: September 15, 2011, 12:02:43 pm »

You are now Robocorn.  You have just been accused, by consensus, of being both inhuman and insane.

What do you do?

--Rexfelum

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: September 15, 2011, 12:31:46 pm »

Have rexfelum create nonsensical side story.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2712 on: September 15, 2011, 01:42:10 pm »

Have rexfelum create nonsensical side story.
involving robots made of yoghurt
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: September 15, 2011, 02:04:29 pm »

You are now Robocorn.  You have just been accused, by consensus, of being both inhuman and insane.

What do you do?

--Rexfelum

Kill everyone with your epic drawing skills with a mouse.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: September 15, 2011, 07:08:37 pm »

You have Rexfelum create a nonsensical side story.

You find yourself surrounded by a number of robots that are, themselves, made of yog(h)urt.  It really doesn't make sense at all.  Then you obliterate the entire assortment of robots using your epic drawing skills with a mouse.  Congratulations, you're back to where you started.

What do you do?

--Rexfelum
Pages: 1 ... 179 180 [181] 182 183 ... 252