This can never be used again or removed

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
- 0 (0%)
WWWHHHHYYYYYYYYYY
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 30, 2011, 09:01:14 pm

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 252

Author Topic: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Rebecoming the greatness it never wasn't  (Read 500516 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile

Don't destroy his dreams Wera.
Let him live in denial for a little while longer.
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Celebrating a year of Updates. [UPDATED 1-7-1
« Reply #3391 on: January 08, 2012, 11:35:08 pm »

Thanks Robocorn message short, love all! Phone
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!111

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am back after being away for vacation.  I have read what I missed.  I have updated my guide thing.  I am horrified by the imagery of injured TQ-01.  I am delighted by the futile Sectoid-eating plant attack.  I still want to see TQ-02 juggle hatsAlso retrieve the bisected Sectoid in a manner that doesn't end in death.

--Rexfelum

King_of_the_weasels

• Bay Watcher
  • My own avatar creeps me out.
    • View Profile
    • Not even internet famous

Wasted all that time and materials making him a cyborg when he had spare legs in his bracer the entire time! Talk about bad luck.
Slacker an illustrated story. Actually updated!?

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Wasted all that time and materials making him a cyborg when he had spare legs in his bracer the entire time! Talk about bad luck.
Very close to siggable.

Anyway, maybe time to get some bearings on the surroundings? You know, see if there's still an epic blaster-duel going on?

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Space Voyage. Paint Adventure. Celebrating a year of Updates. [UPDATED 1-7-1
« Reply #3396 on: January 09, 2012, 10:03:18 am »

Ignore plot eject sectoid store other replace legs.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile

You simply can't let this Sectoid go bisected!
You'll attatch the inventory to your wrist mounted inventory and then
use the vizu-pad as a terminal to materialize the two pieces simultaneously.

This will either work or result in an explosion of gore.
You're about halfsies on it.

Oh horror of horrors! What hath science wroght!
His top half is on bottom and his bottom on top!
What a travesty! Nah...just kidding. You know
the wrist Sectoid is fine, his legs and torso were
inventorized simultaneously so they fit together perfectly.
You didn't find the evidence of some grizzly de-legging.

It does seem like you're forgetting something, though.

That's right, you have to find something to do with these toasty legs!

I still want to see TQ-02 juggle hats.
--Rexfelum
Spoiler: BAM (click to show/hide)

Looking back to the first page makes me realize how much better you have gotten at drawing.
Also I hadn't noticed the art change that much but now that I'm re-looking at the first posts... damn.

I'm seriously having trouble believing that the huge disparity between the art at the beginning and the art at the beginning
and the current art of this image-based story-game.

Hell, compare the last image of today's update, a humbly named =http://i.imgur.com/zI66f.png1450.png with 185.png a panel from January 21st of last year that depicts a relatively similar explosion.
Tell me the art isn't vastly superior now after a year and twelve hundred panels of practice.
Space Voyage wasn't the only drawing I did last year but the frequency of update made it a very good metric of my
abilities with digital media, as well as drawing in general. I really put nothing into quality until around panel 350
and didn't step up my game to maximum ability until around 1200.

In short, things have been getting better since the beginning and through the next year things will keep getting better.
Let's keep on doing this thing until we reach the end.

Speaking of this crap, if anyone has any favorite panel they want me to redraw I'd be happy to do it. I'd do all of them but it would take an eternity.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 03:24:27 pm by Robocorn »

Urist McDwarfFortress

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected elephant sympathizer
    • View Profile

Keep the toasty legs in your wrist inventory; just in case you run into the armless, legless guy.  He'd appreciate them.
Sorry, for a moment there I forgot we were all psychopaths.
Someone who has random urges to make mog juice isn't exactly going to care about the cost effectiveness of obtaining it.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

The very forst one might be a good idea.

Also, are you planing to have more common livestreams, even if they aren't nearly  as long?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile

TQ-02: Try talking to the two sectoids. Or at least check if they are alive.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #3401 on: January 10, 2012, 06:46:03 pm »

._.
robocorn I cant see the pictures, everything good ending?
revive the koed sectoids

Andux

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:semicolons]
    • View Profile
    • Andux's DFWiki page

Keep the toasty legs in your wrist inventory; just in case you run into the armless, legless guy.  He'd appreciate them.

Alternately, we could give the legs a shiny new robotic body; maybe they could team up with Darth RoboLegs to fight crime or something.
(Do not sign anything.) -- Fell, Planescape: Torment

MADMAN · Save Tools · WTF Tools · Generated Raws Extractor · Tweak for 0.31–34.xx

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Give the Toasty fellow a helmet so he looks awesome cool instead of ugly cool.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Cerol Lenslens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give the Toasty fellow a helmet so he looks awesome cool instead of ugly cool.

With the legs sticking out of it like the horns of a viking helmet!

...or are we not talking about the legs anymore?  :P
"I've got a plan, hear me out on this one... I want to almost murder you."
"Boy, sure wish as Queen of the entire realm I had somebody to help me out with this. Advisor, tutor, anyone who knows what the hell they're looking at really.

Alas, the life of a Queen is a lonely one. Do the things with the whatsit."
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 252