Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: LCS 4.02: 2011 (Starting Squad for you all)  (Read 700 times)

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
LCS 4.02: 2011 (Starting Squad for you all)
« on: January 09, 2011, 06:29:39 am »

Hi. I've finally reached Jan. 1 2011 in LCS and I thought I could share the save. I figure this will allow players of LCS who have played before to skip the steps of assembling the squads, as well as testing purposes I suppose:

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/94j213q6z

Most of the Liberals are well trained through unarmed sparring matches with conservative leaning teenage inhabitants of the crackhouse and ghetto. I've also given them what I hope to be a fairly sensible and easy to use naming system to match their jobs as suggested by their skills.

Also, the squad has not revealed itself yet, and all the laws are Arch Conservative except for two.  I didn't get sleepers in all the buildings, but there are some in about one third of them, including some lawyers and judges at the courthouse and a Deathsquad officer happily funneling info to the Liberal Press. These leaks encouraged the people to vote to change the Death Penalty laws down to a more Liberal level.

A note: it's very easy to juice a liberal up past 500 in one trip by going to the crackhouse and fighting unarmed with an unarmed conservative. 1 skill or lower unarmed could stand to do a little more damage, especially to the head, if that doesn't affect tooth knockout rate or something. There were times when I could get all the way up to 1000 juice with an especially wimpy Liberal (as the opponent wasn't damaged enough to escape or die so I could hold f down for a ton of combat steps really fast.)

After founding himself a very lucrative prostitution and brownie operation located in the ghetto, 'Hope,' the founder, orders the month of December to be Dodgeball month. As such, all your liberals are currently in the homeless shelter, using your illicit cash to pay for Dodgeball classes at the University. There should be around $25,000 left from the $500,000 earned so far, along with a healthy stockpile of weapons and a ton of Body Armor and other stuff scattered around the safehouses.

There is one liberal currently languishing in a Conservative re-education camp, just to make it interesting.

Also, I assembled a squad of badass mutants. Please enjoy. You should have a nice set up for either the effective or the violent route.

EDIT: Also, I forgot to add that the game was started in Nightmare mode with no active CCS at the start.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 10:06:50 am by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.02: 2011 (Starting Squad for you all)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 03:04:09 pm »

dibs on the guy in happy camp