Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Before there can be war, there will be... Bugfixes!  (Read 16768 times)

j0nas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Before there can be war, there will be... Bugfixes!
« Reply #120 on: February 09, 2011, 07:38:37 pm »

Yes, that was pretty fluffy-hippy'ish for sure.

To start with, perhaps you really should go and try to get together a donation drive that lets people state what aspects of the game they want to see most improved.  It would not only give you a literal means of putting your money where your mouth is, but would give Toady a good indication of where the balance of player concerns are leaning.  It would let you have that voice that you want to be heard have a means of getting heard.
I don't think this would be a very good thing, since then it goes from 'I would like to see thing X added to the game' to 'We paid to see thing X added to the game, where is it?' if properly sanctioned by Toady, and if Toady doesn't express an interest in it, well, that's what we have right now in the DF Eternal Suggestion Voting.

Many of the things j0nas has said have been ad hominem attacks.
Of course I don't agree with what you're saying here, but this is neither the time nor the place to discuss what constitutes 'ad hominem' and what does not.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 07:43:10 pm by j0nas »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]