Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Support Dwarf  (Read 500 times)

drseptapus

• Bay Watcher
  • The peasant strangles the cat's throat!
    • View Profile
Support Dwarf
« on: January 12, 2011, 01:07:22 am »

I got bored with my fortress so I designated everybody except one to a burrow on a bridge about 7 or 8 z levels in the air. I pulled the lever naturally and they all fell and were mangled. Except one who has somehow lodged himself between two pillars. It was a drawbridge so I like to assume that he was flung with such force that he took out the pillar and is now pulling an Atlas. She's a strong motherdwarfer too, both legs an arm and her ribs are broken and still she holds on. I think I might actually care when she finally croaks. Just thought you guys should know.

edit: HA. The mayor survived, he is now walking among the mass of dead and mangled dwarves and puppies trying to call a meeting.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 01:11:05 am by drseptapus »
I'm sure by the time toady gets too old to program, DF will have reached a stage where as it is sentient enough to program itself.
It won't program itself, it'll be too busy taking breaks and attending parties to code.

sweitx

• Bay Watcher
  • Sun Berry McSunshine
    • View Profile
Re: Support Dwarf
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 04:38:33 pm »

edit: HA. The mayor survived, he is now walking among the mass of dead and mangled dwarves and puppies trying to call a meeting.
"Alright guys, let's discuss what just happened here.  Guys... Guys?  GUYS?"
One of the toads decided to go for a swim in the moat - presumably because he could path through the moat to my dwarves. He is not charging in, just loitering in the moat.

The toad is having a nice relaxing swim.
The goblin mounted on his back, however, is drowning.