Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.7 (+ tileset&graphics)  (Read 78582 times)

Garbles

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:height]
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.6 (+ tileset&graphics)
« Reply #135 on: April 24, 2011, 04:21:45 pm »

OKAY GUYS, I SO GOT THIS
If you have a preferred uploading site, then I'll put it there.
So basically, it's the game, with the new files, with only the dwarves having the new weapons and stuff. No graphics.
Thanks a lot. It takes me forever to figure stuff like this out. I think I can install the graphics myself though.

Baby steps.

EDIT: Is there a reason that high boots don't exist?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:29:22 am by Garbles »

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2011, 01:32:45 am »

Maybe your civ doesn't have them. That happens to me a lot, with high boots and robes. However, when that DOES happen, I get TOGAS!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2011, 02:26:01 am »

i added the name of the creatures that are coming in the next update to the list on the main post, using a different color to differentiate them from monsters already inside :)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2011, 11:25:58 am »

sweet posting to watch
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Garbles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2011, 05:52:31 am »

I've noticed that a lot of goblins are showing up with Eltalite armor/weapons. Fortunately they don't seem to have realized that it's better than adamantine, because not everyone was outfitted with it, but my switch axedwarf was pounding away at one crossbowman's body and head for a really long time before he thought to lop off a leg and let him bleed out. Is there a tag somewhere that keeps high quality metals from showing up on invaders too quickly?

Right now, it's more of a blessing than a curse. My embark site has zero eltalite.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2011, 06:03:17 am »

V 0.4.7 released!

- Ludroth, Barioth and Gigginox!
- Lots of bugfixes and small changes!
- Added new file: c_variation_wyvern, containing the 2 new creature variation used by the "More creatures" version (one to remove mega/semimega token and add large roaming and related, and one to lower the attack trigger)
- Lots of new graphics!

I've noticed that a lot of goblins are showing up with Eltalite armor/weapons. Fortunately they don't seem to have realized that it's better than adamantine, because not everyone was outfitted with it, but my switch axedwarf was pounding away at one crossbowman's body and head for a really long time before he thought to lop off a leg and let him bleed out. Is there a tag somewhere that keeps high quality metals from showing up on invaders too quickly?

Right now, it's more of a blessing than a curse. My embark site has zero eltalite.
i think you just got unlucky :). Shakalakas ALWAYS have eltalite; if other civs, like your goblins, find it, they'll use it, like every other metal.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.7 (+ tileset&graphics)
« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2011, 11:17:01 pm »

Here is my first video of the LP I am doing of this mod ^_^ hope u enjoy it and please tell me what u think I should do to improve :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3REkg5G6P8
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2011, 11:18:37 pm »

Are you doing ALL of the mods that I know and love?  :o
Sure seems like it. Corrosion, LFR, and this. Genesis too, I think.
Shakalakas ALWAYS have eltalite
Poop on a stick. I think I'm going to go die now.
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2011, 11:19:43 pm »

Are you doing ALL of the mods that I know and love?  :o
Sure seems like it. Corrosion, LFR, and this. Genesis too, I think.
Shakalakas ALWAYS have eltalite
Poop on a stick. I think I'm going to go die now.

I am trying to actually do MOST of the mods that are on the first 4 odd pages. Well the ones that seem interesting ne ways :P
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2011, 08:40:46 pm »

I can't decide between switch axes and regular vanilla axes. Help, please!

Garbles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2011, 12:47:46 am »

Are Felynes alcohol dependent? I'm not sure where to look in the raws, and I'd rather find out before all my kitties start tantruming.

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2011, 12:55:20 am »

Apparently, no, they are not. This is just a quick search for [ALCOHOL in the wyvern_desert file, though. Not sure if it uses those exact words.

Garbles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2011, 01:50:55 am »

I suppose it's not the lack of booze that I should be worried about, but perhaps the three murderous great baggis.  :-\

EDIT: Thundermoons II didn't work out so well either. Apparently the berserk expedition leader from the first attempt went feral and was taken in by a herd of bullfangos. After learning the ways of the wilds, he set up a two pronged tusked attack from above and below the fortress while the new colonists were bringing in their supplies. Next time I'm bringing a militiacat. Or two.

EDIT II: EDIT HARDER: Thundermoons III has gone the way of Thundermoons the original. Great Baggi pushed my swordscat off a short cliff, breaking his arms and left leg. It limped off the map only to be replaced by THREE NAMED GREAT BAGGIS which tore through the fort like a hot adamantine battle axe through halfway melted butter.

Ironically the only cat to survive is the swordscat, who was ignored in his hospital bed. Him, the housecat, and a puppy.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:29:29 pm by Garbles »

Garbles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2011, 01:44:24 am »

So. Velocidromes. Is there, uh, any particular reason they all get Legendary Mining?

Sorry about the double post.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #149 on: April 30, 2011, 02:23:28 am »

So. Velocidromes. Is there, uh, any particular reason they all get Legendary Mining?

Sorry about the double post.

Failed attempt to make caste specific graphics. If you check images files i already made the 'dromes and the color variatons, and since the game allows only profession-specific graphics i was messing with natural skills.

Just don't let them find your miners.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17