Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.7 (+ tileset&graphics)  (Read 77563 times)

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.3 (+ tileset)
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2011, 05:40:39 pm »

oooook New Update. Small thing

I did some fixes... like Lagiacrus missing [SEMIMEGABEAST].

The "things to add" file includes a lot of new tokens to add.

since i know some mods adds katana to the game, i changed longsword's name in the RAWs changed from ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_KATANA to ITEM_WEAPON_SWORD_LONG_HUNTER, to avoid every compatibility issue :)

The last thing is an alternate set of Raws, found in the "More Creatures" folder. Playing with these raw makes the game VERY HARD.
All creatures here are [LARGE_ROAMING] and [LARGE_PREDATOR], with some exceptions that are still Megabeast, but attack a lot earlier (Lao-Shan, Raviente, Fatalis). This means that while you walk around in Adventure mode you can be ambushed by a Garuga, a Rathalos (or a Chameleos...), and in Fortress mode dwarves going outside must be careful.

oh gawd the garugas T.T

did you give them the prone to rage tag? seeing as they rage waaaaay to easily in MHFU

They should have prone to rage 75 or some number in that range at least..... (you accually have to set a percentage for that tag)
My wife, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me on her own computer playing DF, and her worldgens and embarks yield copious amounts of flux and iron. Armok likes her best.
Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.4 (+ tileset)
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2011, 05:11:54 am »

N-N-N-N-NEW UPDATE!!

First of all, i lowered the prone to rage of every monster to 30... except garugas. They are 75 now, like goukaryuujin said.

I modified the material value of new metals.

The "things to add" file contains a lot of new inforamtions, check it!

New Reactions! Finally MH weapons in Fort Mode!

Lastly, don't worry, i havn't forgotten the tileset :). I was simply out of ideas for the icons... So i did some creature graphics, for 'Preys wyverns. Drome graphics is also included, but i can't get them to work (I already tried the [NATURAL_SKILL:] trick).

Also: 300 downloads!! THANKS EVERYBODY!!!

clockwork

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Performer
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.5 (+ tileset&graphics)
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2011, 07:02:53 am »

Don't mean to be a stickler, but, what about the sub-types? They had more brutal AI, and even new attacks! Like the Emerald Congalala? Or the Purple Daimyo? Golden or Pink Rathian? Silver or Azure Rathalos? Are you including all elder dragons? Will there be elder dragon Blood? This is awesome regardless if you add those things or not. Thanks for doing these!!

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2011, 09:03:07 am »

Don't mean to be a stickler, but, what about the sub-types? They had more brutal AI, and even new attacks! Like the Emerald Congalala? Or the Purple Daimyo? Golden or Pink Rathian? Silver or Azure Rathalos? Are you including all elder dragons? Will there be elder dragon Blood? This is awesome regardless if you add those things or not. Thanks for doing these!!
so far subtypes are slightly bigger than normal. The more brutal AI i don't think is possible, but some new attacks are coming.
All the subspecies you mentioned are already inside. Most Elder dragons are in (Lunastra/Teostra and some MH3 ones are missing).
The elder dragon blood... I'm going to add it, but i don't know what it does in-game (i must admit i suck a bit at playing MH :) , did for the first time the village quest that required to kill both Rathalos and Rathian at the same time, and i'm still stuck with the 5 star guild tigrex... but i'm very well informed about late game experiences!)

SirAaronIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Western Romanticist
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2011, 12:56:14 am »

A Shen Gaoren attacked me soon after embark. I had only 10 dwarves and I hadn't made much wealth yet. Is this normal?
"I want to watch the sun setting below the horizon, thinking about my significance in this world. That's my dream."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2011, 05:30:31 am »

A Mod I have always wanted to make...

Now to put it to work...

EDIT:: Installing it is a bit annoying...

EDIT 2 :: Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 05:50:11 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2011, 06:44:26 am »

Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...

You sir, are awsome.
My wife, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me on her own computer playing DF, and her worldgens and embarks yield copious amounts of flux and iron. Armok likes her best.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2011, 07:04:09 am »

You sir, are awsome.
i got the choice to play as one in adv mode.... i hate copypasting.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2011, 07:23:56 am »

A Shen Gaoren attacked me soon after embark. I had only 10 dwarves and I hadn't made much wealth yet. Is this normal?

Noticed the bug :) Missing [ATTACK_TRIGGER:] thanks you :)

EDIT 2 :: Ok I stuffed up some how... I have Forgotten beasts and Mosswines as a Hostile Civ...

probabily you installed both the "More Creatures" and the normal one. The creatures files name are different(like creature_wyvern_forest and creature_wyvern_forest_more), so it causes duplicates :)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2011, 05:46:59 pm »

Yeah, I know that you have a readme. But shouldn't it be way easier to just make it so that all we need to do is either copy paste the contents of a folder into raws or just make a single folder that replaces raws with the stuff already in the folder that we are replacing it with...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Iados

• Bay Watcher
  • Back from the Dead
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #100 on: April 15, 2011, 08:56:04 am »

Update!

Lunastra, Teostra, and Qurupeco are the new guys for this update.

I added a lot of extra graphics, but REMEMBER TO DELETE THE OLD GRAPHICS FILES when updating! i changed the file name and it may cause problems.

"More Creatures" now has only the modified creatures file (not all the mod) and no longer causes duplication problems.

Changed Carbalite steel requirements: now is 1 steel, 1 dragonite steel and 1 carbalite

Lastly, added "Complete install", containing every file you need, including the modified entity_default and material_template_default. You still have to change the init file for the graphics :P

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter Universe Mod v 0.4.6 (+ tileset&graphics)
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 01:04:41 pm »

Sweeeet

so who else thinks the peco is pretty fly?  8)
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

goukaryuujin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2011, 11:28:27 am »

Sweeeet

so who else thinks the peco is pretty fly?  8)

yah, he is pretty fly for a green guy  :P

talrave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2011, 06:06:02 pm »

Does the complete install use the More Monsters feature?

Just asking because using it, my fortress was attacked by Bulldrome after Bulldrome about 7 times until everyone, even my Monster Hunter with full Dragonite/Carbonite Steel gear, was destroyed.   Nothing but Bulldromes and named 'fangos.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2011, 01:11:45 am »

Welp...
I started as the Feylnes. Started by having them dig their little Cave out and then suddenly I get notifications that my Livestock was dieing. I looked outside and there was these red J's running around killing things. Hit k and saw that a Pack of Giant Jaggi were running past my new camp...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17