Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Cannibalism  (Read 13771 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cannibalism
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 06:38:41 am »

Cannibalism is preposterous! The time and money involved in rearing a human to maturity compared to the amount of edible meat one gains would make it completely unviable.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2011, 06:41:48 am »

Burial and cremation always seemed like a waste of perfectly good meat to me.

I believe you are refering to 'kuru'. A south pacific disease also known as 'laughing fever'.

You become insane, have rabid like behaviors, your eyes bleed, your tongue turns green, giant black boils appear all over your lymphatic areas, the boils pustulate and burst, your teeth fall out, your hair falls out, and your central nervous system shuts down over time, causing seizure like symptoms, causing ominous blood-vomit and uncontrolled bowel responses.

Hows THAT for a dwarf syndrome?!

No but seriously, I'm under the impression that the head hunter madness happens precisely because they are head hunters.

Rule number one for cannibals, DO NOT EAT BRAIN.

Also don't eat the bladder or the kidneys till they've been treated, eating them otherwise can make you terribly ill with parasitics and stomach disorders.

I'm not a cannibal and don't intend to be one, but if something CAH-Razy happened and the world ended tonight, I'd at least have the option.
SOMONE SUGEST THIS TO TOADY NOW!!! It could be an ingestion syndrome on brains or somehting like that. Hell, it might even be possible to MOD it in!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2011, 06:44:16 am »

Cannibalism is preposterous! The time and money involved in rearing a human to maturity compared to the amount of edible meat one gains would make it completely unviable.
This and you guys have a horrible meat/bones ratio. Kinda like chicken. But without the tasty meat that goes so good with mayonaise.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2011, 06:44:46 am »

Were it not for canibalisem, nobody would have survived to inspire the story of mobey dick.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2011, 06:48:16 am »

SOMONE SUGEST THIS TO TOADY NOW!!! It could be an ingestion syndrome on brains or somehting like that. Hell, it might even be possible to MOD it in!
Go and ask the modders forum. They will gladdly make the brain into a material that contains a syndrome to do this.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2011, 09:14:23 am »

doublepostin is not cool.

some of us do it for more than the nutritional value.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2011, 11:12:42 am »

It's not as much about eating brains as it is about eating the flesh of people who have the disease.

So what we need is a regulatory agency controlling the quality of the meat
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2011, 11:31:25 am »

I'd like to eat my enemies' hearts, to steal their strenght. What sauce do you think would best go with it?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2011, 11:47:14 am »

garlic and green pepper!

or fried with slices of onion

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2011, 11:51:48 am »

How to solve world hunger:
1. Chop up a few people
2. Offer the meat to others, telling them what it is
3. Turns out no one was hungry to begin with; problem solved!

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2011, 12:23:03 pm »

I'd like to eat my enemies' hearts, to steal their strenght. What sauce do you think would best go with it?

No sauce. I do it raw.

But anyways. You'd be surprised at how easy quality control is. You just need to go to the right places. If you want jerky got to a gym. If you hate yourself eat an emo. And so on and so forth.

Eugenitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2011, 12:26:16 pm »

If you hate yourself eat an emo.

Damn, you have to hate yourself, those bastards are like string cheese.

On the other hand, emo is the only meat that comes pre-cut.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2011, 03:21:33 pm »

Burial and cremation always seemed like a waste of perfectly good meat to me.
Most people who die aren't exactly choice cuts at the time.

For sauce, I'd suggest barbecue sauce as a default. There might be better options (Askot's sound good), but there's really only so wrong you can go with barbecue sauce.

How to solve world hunger:
1. Chop up a few people
2. Offer the meat to others, telling them what it is
3. Turns out no one was hungry to begin with; problem solved!
#3 might not work out quite as often as you'd expect. Fortunately, that doesn't actually spoil the plan.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2011, 04:06:36 pm »

Cannibalism always seemed like a waste of perfectly good organs and medical science research to me.

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2011, 05:21:53 pm »

Cannibalism always seemed like a waste of perfectly good organs and medical science research to me.

Most people who die don't exactly have the healthiest organs at the time.

Though medical school are supposedly encountering some kind of cadaver shortage.
Signature goes here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7