Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 416

Author Topic: Egypt and the world and Libya - Now without Ukraine!  (Read 338739 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Egypt and the world and Libya - Now without Ukraine!
« Reply #6150 on: July 27, 2014, 12:00:25 am »

Muslims are vicious savages that want to kill us all.  Now, let me tell you about anti-semitism

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: July 27, 2014, 12:10:33 am »

Muslims are vicious savages that want to kill us all.  Now, let me tell you about anti-semitism
Wrong
Right: Islam is an ideology that propagandizes totalitarianism, hatred, pedophilia, sexism and extreme violence. Luckily most Muslims don't follow all rules of Islam
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #6152 on: July 27, 2014, 12:12:02 am »

Mmmm, yes- but there are Jewish extremists one could say the same thing about.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: July 27, 2014, 12:28:29 am »

Judaism isn't a religion of peace, too*. But I can bet that Judaism plays smaller role in Israel than Islam in Gaza Strip

*I believe it is far less extreme than Islam, but have no intention to start that discussion here
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: July 27, 2014, 12:43:28 am »

Wrong
Right: Islam is an ideology that propagandizes totalitarianism, hatred, pedophilia, sexism and extreme violence. Luckily most Muslims don't follow all rules of Islam

I'm sure you can say something like that for Christianity, like homophobia.

Neither Christianity or Judaism are religions of peace, plenty of wars have been over religion or in the name of god and the ancient Jews fought plenty of battles themselves.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: July 27, 2014, 12:46:10 am »

*I believe it is far less extreme than Islam, but have no intention to start that discussion here
Then you probably shouldn't have started up the discussion at all. The modify button is in the top right if you want to cut back the islamophobia and actually attempt to nix the derail in the bud.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: July 27, 2014, 01:56:43 am »

I dislike Islam and think it is very dangerous for humanity. I support any country that is willing to destroy some Islamist group, that is why I fully support Israeli actions, even if it wasn't a mere self-defense which it is

No derail at all

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: July 27, 2014, 02:36:43 am »

No, Islam is a vicious savage religion that wants to kill us all. at least us non-muslims, that is.

And that's not me saying this. its their holy book that does.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: July 27, 2014, 02:40:59 am »

I dislike Islam and think it is very dangerous for humanity. I support any country that is willing to destroy some Islamist group, that is why I fully support Israeli actions, even if it wasn't a mere self-defense which it is

No derail at all
I don't think you understand how islamists work. They aren't a standing army or anything like that; they're more like internet trolls. They breed in the violence and filth left behind by combat, because that is just what happens when people become desperate, scared, and have nothing left to lose. Israel isn't destroying Hamas; Israel is ensuring Hamas remains powerful for the next century by feeding the fear, desperation, and hatred which fuel them. Hell, just look at the US' ridiculous "War on Terror." When it started, a few marginal groups in the lawless tribal anarchies of the world were islamists. Then, for over a decade, the US fed the trolls. Fed them until they were strong enough to take over entire countries through violence and force of numbers. That is a lesson best learned by example, rather than experience. There will always be groups on the fringes pushing for violence; the only effective way to combat that is by refusing to give them the tools they need to recruit others and become a mainstream group.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: July 27, 2014, 02:48:51 am »

Snip

Qatar is the richest country in the world, yet, it is dominated by radical islamists.

The second Intifada, palestines biggest offensive, was started during their economical and freedom peak to date.

Embarrassing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 02:53:13 am by burningpet »

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6160 on: July 27, 2014, 03:04:03 am »

snip
Islamists got power in Iran long before "War on Terror".
Islamists always ruled in  Saudi Arabia despite this country is an ally of USA
Afghanistan is way less Islamist controlled than it was before 2001
Islamists are gaining power in Turkey, long-time NATO member

Formula: "they killed my relative, I will start believing in Allah more" isn't that simple

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: July 27, 2014, 04:13:13 am »

No derail at all
Replace "Islam" with "Judaism", and watch the fireworks....
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6162 on: July 27, 2014, 04:36:34 am »

Judaism doesn't have nearly as much power as Islam has in Gaza.
in Gaza i'd have probably been beheaded and not because i'm from israel but because im an atheist.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6163 on: July 27, 2014, 04:42:40 am »

Judaism is also considered ethnicity that converting from its religion doesn't spare one from being a jew.

Displaying a dislike and conspiracy theories about jews, is like doing so against Roma people. that's not being an atheist or anti-religion, that's being racist.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6164 on: July 27, 2014, 04:56:10 am »

After breaking the extended humanitarian truce that israel accepted by a UN request, hamas now sends a formal request that he wish to extend it.

http://news.walla.co.il/?w=/550/2769616
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 416