Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Neonivek Livestreams: FAILURE! (Down)

(1/2) > >>

Neonivek:
Hello and Welcome to Neonivek's Livestreams!

http://www.livestream.com/neonivek

Today we will be streaming Monkey Island a classic point and click adventure by Lucas Arts recently graphically upgraded.

It was one of the staples of the point and clicks during their golden age and actually holds up very well.

I am new to this so expect a few glitches here and there. Feel free to post here especially if you have problems. I have a microphone but I am not sure if that enhances Livestreams (I also don't know how to add sound)

====

Update:
Because of my inability to wake up early enough for my Monkey Island Audiance, I am thinking of doing a later livestream that isn't monkey Island

I'd do a Letsplay instead but I have NEVER done one... nor do I know exactly how.

-------------
Old post in spoiler

Spoiler (click to show/hide)Well, people have been doing Livestreams lately and I want in. (HEH)

I am wondering if people would be interested in attending a Freedom Force Vs. The Third Reich Livestream. People can suggest characters to use. As well I can play the game effectively on Hard.

I have other games
-Monkey Island 1, 2, 3, 4
-Phantasmagoria (complicated as it only works on one computer)
-The Beast Within
-Lands of Lore: Throne of Chaos And Guardians of Destiny (I'd prefer to do the second)
-Kings Quest: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
-The Sims 1, 2, 3 (uhh... not sure why people would be interested in a Livestream of that)
-Majesty 2 (ehhh)
-Total Wars (Medieval 2 with expansions and Empire)

Hmmm maybe I should think this through.

Basically I am looking for suggestions as well. If you have any, I am all ears.

Deadmeat1471:
Monkey island! because I suck at adventure games. As you know.

Neonivek:

--- Quote from: Deadmeat1471 on February 03, 2011, 07:36:23 am ---Monkey island! because I suck at adventure games. As you know.

--- End quote ---

Sure, I guess that is much better especially after I got the new 1 and 2 editions. Voices definately help the experience.

I guess I'll do the prep and reword this thread (And make an additional post) once I get my stuff together.

Xanatos Jr.:
Woo, Monkey Island.

Neonivek:
Alright the Livestream of Monkey Island is up!

I'll wait for someone to come in before I officially start.

Though judging by the times other people chimed in... I may have to be up really... really REALLY early next time to catch anyone. (6am...)

Which is something else. If you want to watch the livestream, do you have a particular time in mind?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version