Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Megabeast Idea is this possible?  (Read 1434 times)

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Megabeast Idea is this possible?
« on: September 21, 2011, 08:23:06 pm »

Well i want to create a megabest out of this guy

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Is it possible to make it so parts of his skin can be ripped off? Like have his metal skin ripped off on his lower and upper body...
Then every organ inside is made of pure magma. So... when he bleeds he bleeds magma... and i want to make it so he cant die from blood loss either if thats possible. So essentially... once his plates are ripped off you have his magma interior or semi-molten rock either way his metal skin needs to be destroyed or ripped off or severed to get to his interior. Maybe his blood should be made of Magma and his Organs out of Delicious candy.

So is this possible? Essentially they will be megabeasts called The Destroyer...

mrtspence

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Megabeast Idea is this possible?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 09:55:42 pm »

Seems pretty plausible on every account but the bloodloss death-avoidance. You could make him bleed a really hot liquid you could name lava or something. Metal skin is easy, adamantine organs is pretty easy. Just make sure all his components are made from materials that won't be damaged by the hot blood and he wont die.

Having the plates ripped off is a different matter. Theoretically if you wanted to make a body plan where the most-external parts were limbs named Plates or something like that and that they covered every part of the body so they would have to be severed to expose his body. I dunno how well that would work, but it's my best off-the-top-of-my-head crack at it.

BackgroundGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Megabeast Idea is this possible?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 10:11:26 pm »

I don't know if you play Genesis mod, but there's actually a creature in it that can't bleed to death.  You might be able to do it by not defining a blood element, and just making it leak 'magma' whenever its damaged, similar to what this creature does.
Relevant Raws:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)