Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blob-Jelly-Slime Graphics Pack  (Read 15158 times)

Thundercraft

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Blob-Jelly-Slime Graphics Pack
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2011, 08:05:45 pm »

I've updated this graphics pack today to fit with version 0.2 of xasio7's "Slimes,Blobs,and Jellies" mod. Enjoy.

Sorry about the long hiatus. I know I missed a couple of updates on Xasio7's slime mod. Mostly due to major life events, I've been away from Dwarf Fortress for a while.

ouroboros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2011, 06:01:58 pm »

These look great!
I'll have to d/l the mod and FEAR THE ICK

Thundercraft

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2011, 06:43:25 pm »

Sorry, but I forgot to actually upload my updated pack last night. (I was a bit out of sorts.)
It's fixed now (pack renamed to "0.20 beta"), so you might want to re-download to get the latest version.

Xasio7

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating jelly can help growing dwarves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 03:05:12 pm »

I've just finished my mod. I'm still improving it but I got it a working with no known errors (v 1.0) I will now work on some of the things I discussed on my page, and some of things you suggested. Thank you for always helping me and being a good friend. :D
Check out my Slimes,Blobs,and Jellies mod and the Blob-Jelly-Slime Graphics Pack. Now with more slime goodness! (Any feedback is greatly appreciated.)

The perfect birthday present, a cute and cuddly blood blob, and for those growing dwarves try some jelly from a jelly, now with new range of flavors to try from.

Xasio7

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating jelly can help growing dwarves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2011, 09:55:03 am »

Thundercarft I recommended your graphics mod to be placed on the community mod list, I want to have your ok on this. I can tell Profit not to add the graphic-pack if you want, but I am putting my mod up, and your graphics-pack is great addition to my mod. So just let me know ok? :)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 09:57:48 am by Xasio7 »
Check out my Slimes,Blobs,and Jellies mod and the Blob-Jelly-Slime Graphics Pack. Now with more slime goodness! (Any feedback is greatly appreciated.)

The perfect birthday present, a cute and cuddly blood blob, and for those growing dwarves try some jelly from a jelly, now with new range of flavors to try from.

Thundercraft

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2011, 09:18:57 pm »

Whew... I just updated this graphics pack to fit with v1.0 of Xasio7's Slimes,Blobs,and Jellies mod. This was a pretty big update as a lot of new Jellies and Blobs were added and the old Blobs had to be reworked.

Again, sorry about the lack of updates lately. The last few months have been especially difficult for me and I have not been checking the forums or DFFD very often. I don't have the spare time that I used to and I haven't played DF in a while. Further, I can't promise that I will keep this updated regularly.

Note: Consider this experimental, as I've never tried before to assign separate sprites for different castes of the same creature. I'm not sure yet whether the blobs will appear correctly. So please let me know.

Also, I am aware that some creatures share the same sprite. For example, the Lime Jelly and Mint Jelly share the same sprite. Similarly, Blueberry Jelly and Dimple Cup Jelly share a sprite. I simply ran out of colors and sprites. (Apparently, 12 colors is not enough...)

Xasio7, you have my OK. Now that I've updated my graphics pack I do not mind having it listed on the community mod list. (I just think it's bad form to recommend mods that are out of date, especially where one mod relies on another, such has how mine requires yours to work.) However, they should probably be linked together or right next to each other.
Pages: 1 [2]