Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

UnrealWorld - Hardcore style.

(1/8) > >>

Deadmeat1471:
Unreal World is a survival game set in iron-age Finland

So, recently dug this up again and got my Key!

It's time to do it again, hardcore style. My idea to make it as difficult as possible:

Winter, hurt, helpless & afraid.
Or runaway slave?
Any other ideas?

I think slave is hardest, those Njerpez are badass. Hurt is, slaver one is easy sometimes, evil hard others. Hurt is always difficult to some degree due to being wounded.

Deadmeat1471:
Also, which culture!

http://unrealworld.wikia.com/wiki/Cultures

Burnt Pies:
Caveman am not allowed to spill blood! Blood spilt on sacred ground call forth the great beast Dolgrofoth!

Only use clubs and blunt weapons, no blades or Points.

Fire is new and dangerous! Beware of fires, contain spirits of anger, transfer the anger to people who go too near!

The character is nervous around fires, and doesn't like going too close without great need/provocation.

As for culture, someone that starts with a club, ideally. Not too good or too bad statwise.

Deadmeat1471:

--- Quote from: Burnt Pies on February 06, 2011, 08:24:38 am ---Caveman am not allowed to spill blood! Blood spilt on sacred ground call forth the great beast Dolgrofoth!

Only use clubs and blunt weapons, no blades or Points.

Fire is new and dangerous! Beware of fires, contain spirits of anger, transfer the anger to people who go too near!

The character is nervous around fires, and doesn't like going too close without great need/provocation.

As for culture, someone that starts with a club, ideally. Not too good or too bad statwise.

--- End quote ---

Sounds good :D

So I cant use edged weapons and I cant build a fire? Lol this is going to be amusing.

Deadmeat1471:
Character name: Bay
Tribe: Owl
Scenario: Hurt, Helpless & Afraid. Winter.

Attributes
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Skills
The beginning

Hurt, helpless and afraid of blood.
Wounded :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page