Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Max Agility/Charisma  (Read 1084 times)

Rakeela

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Max Agility/Charisma
« on: February 15, 2011, 03:10:53 pm »

Is it possible to get 10 in both agility and charisma during the initial questions sequence?  I've found NPCs who have this mixup, but I can't seem to get it in the founder.  That means I can't get 20-skill stealth + 20-skill disguise combos.

Not, admittedly, that I need both 20 stealth and 20 disguise in a single individual.  Or anyone for that matter.  Although the 4 charisma that the straight-A question setup gives you is rather anemic, and a 14 disguise skill can actually be sufficiently insufficient that NPC professional thieves end up being better professional thieves than the founder, who seems otherwise likely to become the most awesome of awesome in any other profession.
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the blood god, for it is a dwarven number.  It's number is five-hundred and eighty nine.
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=53222.0

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Max Agility/Charisma
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:14:04 pm »

Take note that the skill cap of twenty has been lifted in the recent versions, for one.

Second, yes, it is possible to get  10 in both stats.

Answer like this;

e
e
a
x
b
x
b
a
x
d

The X's are Skill related questions, or as in the final one, have other non-statistic bonuses.
!!&!!

han1o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:45:10 am »

trying it now hope it works :)

GodlikeSoldier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 12:57:39 pm »

IDK how but this got posted in a different topic then I was in sorry about that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 12:59:13 pm by GodlikeSoldier »