Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602]

Author Topic: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.  (Read 489449 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Deviation-22. The End of All Things.
« Reply #9015 on: March 29, 2015, 09:20:30 am »

Wow, thanks for the support guys and gals, this really means a lot. If I start a new game, you all will definitely be the first to know. Of course, then I'd have to pick players, which would be a daunting task...

I would love to see a remake-continuation once more. (Can anyone PM me if I miss it, considering my connection? :D )

Of course, but I won't be doing a remake or a continuation of D22. Not for a long while at least. Entirely new world, entirely clean slate.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9016 on: March 29, 2015, 09:38:41 am »

Wow, thanks for the support guys and gals, this really means a lot. If I start a new game, you all will definitely be the first to know. Of course, then I'd have to pick players, which would be a daunting task...
Do what I did. Roll the dice, and assign people a spot. :P

But yeah. Glad to see you keeping on going! c:

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #9017 on: March 30, 2015, 04:32:39 pm »

Well done for such an amazing game, Draignean.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9018 on: April 07, 2015, 01:07:27 pm »

I would definitely be interested in another game of yours! This one was an absolute blast to read, and even more fun to play despite the fact that I didn't really do much of anything. That's more my fault, though. You had a good run, and I would definitely buy a novelization of this if you ever make it.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))
Pages: 1 ... 600 601 [602]