Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Infinite Blood  (Read 1862 times)

Pepspro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Infinite Blood
« on: November 18, 2010, 04:57:37 pm »

Is there a template or txt i can edit to make it so humans/dwarves/elves  but in this case humans never run out of blood?  ???

im tired of having FUN with my victims and then suddenly they bled to death :-\

there must be a way for them to have infinite blood, so i can experiment with them FOR SCIENCE!!!  :D

calrogman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Infinite Blood
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 05:08:33 pm »

You could change their tissue templates so they bleed very slowly and heal very quickly.

Or you could be more subtle in your torture.  Try removing single fingers and using the time they're passed out due to pain to let the bleeding stop.

Oh Armok what has this game made of me...

Untelligent

• Bay Watcher
  • I eat flesh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 12:34:24 am »

You can't make something have infinite blood, but if they don't have any places for it to leak out of it amounts to essentially the same thing.

The VASCULAR tissue token affects bleeding. Presumably removing that from either specific creatures or the entire tissue templates (the latter is less work, but might be less than ideal if you suddenly get sieged by elephants), along with the arteries in the creature files, would make stuff not bleed anymore.

Note my careful use of the word "presumably."
The World Without Knifebear — A much safer world indeed.
regardless, the slime shooter will be completed, come hell or high water, which are both entirely plausible setbacks at this point.

Pepspro

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 09:37:19 pm »

thanks for the answers guys