Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City - On hold. Will be finished!

(1/6) > >>

Gunner-Chan:
Well. I tried this before with the second one just to have the save not work. So here we go again!

Spoiler: A bit of clarification if you've tried to follow other LPs of mine (click to show/hide)As time went on after I finished up Silent storm, I had an enormous run of bad luck. My laptop failed on me wiping out Sentinels. My Tropico save corrupted. I was too injured to Really LP Etrian Odyssey II and my saves wouldn't work. And Morrowind I sadly started RIGHT as I got sick of the damn game. So why am I doing this game? Well it's my first time playing and I need something to focus on for reasons Ill leave on my Blog rather than keep here. For those same reasons this LP might update slowly. I'm sorry but I want updates to be good and that might take some time with my failing health. Anyway you might as well get to the meat of this post under this spoiler.

So what is this? Well It's an LP silly. Etrian Odyssey III is a first person dungeon crawl, similar to some games from times long past. It's hard, but it's fun and interesting too. So with that little bit of information...

As usual for a game with nothing but generic characters, people can ask for characters. Who can you be? Well it's easyer if you just look at Potential guild members here And tell me which class you're interested in along with a name and gender. If you have a particular personality for them since I kinda wanna write out dialog between characters for fun tell me so. Remember to look at the classes for the THIRD GAME too. Since this one has a whole new list.

And with that here we go...

The ocean city armoroad, far to the south is said to have a ruin leading below the waves. As if tacitly admitting it, the Seratus ruling over Armoroad have invited explorers to their city. The invatation drew throngs of eager explorers who gathered to explore the undersea maze. But none of the throngs who came to challenge that maze were strong enough to master it. The impenitrable ruins came to be known as the Yggrasil Labyrinth, and its legend spread further...

Well. Far enough for me to find out about it at least~♥

Oy princess. Don't forget about us eh? Yeah I mean we're the ones that planned the trip...

Well of course♥. Me and my two subje-

Subjects? I didn't vote for you...

You don't vote for royalty! It's improper~

Who said you were roy-

SHUT UP ALREADY!

Ahem... And with... That out of the way I suppose your narrator can continue.

Yes. Please do~♥ I need to wash up now.

Right... This band of three friends, all explorers had heard of this legend and set sail to Armoroad to investigate. Their purpose? To explore the ruins and gain fame and fortune. Now as to why a princess needs to do this I can't tell you.

Well maybe I'm just a royal that actually does something~♥

As I was saying... The princess and her... Subjects. First stopped by the adventurers guild. There they met a man who handed the young princess a certificate for her new guild. Though her eyes immediately shot to the top of the paper and noticed she needed a name.

... I have no idea what to call ourselves! Oh god why didn't I think of this earlyer!

Princess it's not that important really! Get a hold of yourself!

BUT WHAT IF I PICK SOMETHING STUPID!

Well it can't be anymore stupid than t-

Finish that sentance and Ill stick this paper right up your ass~♥

Right...

I know what Ill do! Ill ask the audience!

What in the world are you talking about?

So then, my subjects out there. What should I call my wonderful group of friends and wageslaves?

Eh? Whatcha calling me now?

Did I say wage slaves? I meant garbage bins.

Anal. Garbage. Bins.

I'm so sorry to innterupt, but the princess needed a name. And she asked you out there for one. So what should her new guild be called?

Korbac:
Terachamo!

chaoticag:
Male monk, I'd like to punch monsters, preferably in the face. In fact, my character should be as obsessed as possible with punching people, but in a more refined way, like the monster is some sort of fine cheese... you punch.

Darvi:
Following this and not gonna link to any memetic videos.

Also, Male Buccaneer named Wymar. Arrr!

Gunner-Chan:
The princess thought she heard a voice in the distance...

... Terachamo!

Trachoma?

Tetromino?

?

Uhh... I'm sorry to interupt but that's one letter too long.

Oh. Terahamo then. Because I like ham~

Terahamo huh... ? It's pretty odd, but I like it.

Okay so can we go into that ruins thing now~♥?

Well you'll need to register some members for your guild now... I suppose you three? Although Miss you don't really look the adventuring ty-

With all due respect sir, you finish that sentence and you'll be cleaning the remains of your own balls out from your asshole~♥

... Guys is she always like this?

Aye. At least twice a day.

Twice a... You know never-mind here's the papers.

With that, the princess and her two friends got themselves officially registered into their own guild.

Only three members? You might want to look into hiring more people. Things can get rough out there.

Oh... That's true. What about that guy over there? Is he taken?

Oh? Me?

Yeah, you. The kid with the pitchfork. Join us~♥

Oh god she's talking to me... You arent going to sock me in the face are you?

Socks are warm but they like to light on fire. I don't recommended them.

Err...

DOn't mind Mars. He blew himself up a bit too much.

He? I was just about to ask err... Him... if she... Er he had a boyfriend!

... Did I hear that right princess?

How feminine Mars is isn't anything new! I mean I think he'd look better in my dress than his jacket~♥

... ...

Was someone talking about punching? I'm intrested.

Oh? You join us too then! I do need some help sometimes with all these anal garbage cans...~♥

Stop saying that!

And so the three adventurers made a new friend... And maybe another friend at that...

It looked like their adventures were about to begin.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version