Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: LCS 4.03.1 Download  (Read 24409 times)

Rakeela

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.03.1 Download
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2011, 02:29:08 pm »

What are the changes between 4.03.0 and 4.03.1?
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the blood god, for it is a dwarven number.  It's number is five-hundred and eighty nine.
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=53222.0

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 02:31:14 pm »

Fixes to major crash bugs related to hacking, endless fireman sieges, and a few other fixes. No major gameplay changes.
!!&!!

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2011, 04:41:05 pm »

I think I've found a bug. Agent raids keep cutting the lights and cameras even if I have a generator running in the building.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2011, 04:45:52 pm »

"They hit the generator!"

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2011, 04:48:13 pm »

"They hit the generator!"
Suggestion: Make the generator a physical object in your compound that can be shut down/turned back on if touched by Conservatives/Liberals.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2011, 04:57:32 pm »

Which version removed Leadership? I remember I made a comment about some of the changes in it, but I think the thread is gone now, so I'm all bamboozled.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2011, 05:03:02 pm »

It was the previous one, I think. Same one that changed Business and Religion to Intelligence skills and removed the 20 point cap on attributes.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2011, 09:20:31 pm »

There were some questions in the lost thread about the decision to use Intelligence for those skills. The answer is that while Wisdom was fine thematically, it made the skills extremely hard to accrue. I moved them to Intelligence just so you would have the ability to gain them.

Another question was about sieges. If you escape/engage immediately, you will exit your safehouse and likely get cut down. If you want them to come to you, you have to wait for them to come to you. Should be pretty intuitive, as long as you aren't totally bought into the old system. Note that I think sally forth should be toned down a bit; right now it's too brutal. Maybe give you first strike again, but don't let you run away on the first turn? I don't want to run the risk that you manage to sprint past the enemy before they can shoot at you.

I think I've found a bug. Agent raids keep cutting the lights and cameras even if I have a generator running in the building.

This is a feature. It should specifically say "Through some form of high technology..." when telling you that they cut lights and cameras.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2011, 09:26:10 pm »

This is a feature. It should specifically say "Through some form of high technology..." when telling you that they cut lights and cameras.
You gave the CIA a goddamn Arch-Conservative Orbital Ion Cannon, didn't you?
No Gods, No Masters.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2011, 12:42:18 am »

Yes, it said something like that. But feature? I've been raided by agents several times, and they've pulled this high-tech voodoo every single time, without fail.

So then what's the point in having a generator at all if it persistently fails to fulfill its one and only purpose?

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2011, 01:15:17 am »

It works against every other force. Just not Agents. It does serve it's purpose. Agents are scary for a reason.
!!&!!

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2011, 01:16:26 am »

It works against every other force. Just not Agents. It does serve it's purpose. Agents are scary for a reason.

I think one trouble is that if you have a generator, it won't tell you if the police try to cut the lights and fail.

Buffalo

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2011, 08:41:50 am »

Which skills/attributes affect your maximum number of recruits now?

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2011, 10:20:02 am »

Which skills/attributes affect your maximum number of recruits now?

It's just Juice now. I'm not sure of the actual progression, but it seems similar to the recruit related juice levels in the previous version.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Greenbane

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2011, 04:05:58 pm »

Ah, I thought only Agency raids could cut a safehouse's power in the first place.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9