Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: LCS 4.03.1 Download  (Read 24399 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: LCS 4.03.1 Download
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2011, 01:29:41 am »

Assault rifles act like hidden weapons while wearing almost all clothes.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 01:50:08 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

jasonred79

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2011, 02:34:46 am »

I've found that in this version it's better to just plant sleepers early and flee from every attempted raid, thereby making base upgrades in general extremely temporary and making their use wholly impractical. Combining the irritation of juggling equipment between safehouses with the need to move frequently and the game is largely unplayable in its current form.

on top of all that, swords have taken a fairly heavy nerf since I last played. I'm pretty bummed.

THIS.

I am in complete agreement.Bring back old sieges and M4D Zwordzm3n

Cymsdale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2011, 09:40:22 am »

I apologize if this has been reported before. I discovered I was able to get free rent on my apartment by going to the site while already renting, talking to the landlord, asking to rent an apartment again (seems silly this would be an option) and choosing "Decline". After doing this, I still own the apartment, but I stop paying all rent on it.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2011, 01:28:13 pm »

I've found that in this version it's better to just plant sleepers early and flee from every attempted raid, thereby making base upgrades in general extremely temporary and making their use wholly impractical. Combining the irritation of juggling equipment between safehouses with the need to move frequently and the game is largely unplayable in its current form.

on top of all that, swords have taken a fairly heavy nerf since I last played. I'm pretty bummed.

THIS.

I am in complete agreement.Bring back old sieges and M4D Zwordzm3n

I'm happy to bring back M4D Zordzm3n, but I believe the sieges just need to be refined rather than reverted:

- No variation on siege length based on number of people. Most sieges last a week or less before they attack.
- Make bombing rare than frequent, even if you have very high heat and the army is involved.
- Repair logic related to some of the base upgrades (some are clearly working, like fortifications preventing snipers from RNG-killing your dudes, but others appear not to be).
- Fix the early fight balance so it's not just a suicide mission.

Lenin_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2011, 10:32:55 am »

M4D Zordzm3n?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2011, 11:19:31 am »

Fix the spawning so you don't somehow spawn in random areas that were somehow burned out separating you forever from both anything that you can kill and the exits.

Also, I have still been finding raids really easy as long as you have traps. No traps and they suck hard.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2011, 08:54:01 pm »

OK, so I've been watching some videos of a couple versions ago, and I was wondering. Why was letting you see the SWAT Teams/Angry Mobs taken out, and is there a way to reenable it?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Elodie Hiras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:37 am »

I have to make a few suggestions about the games:

1): Agents raids. They are the elite CIA, during a top secret operation. Why do they wear expensive suits? One, it's not really stealthy, and two, it makes them pretty pathetic as they can easily be one hit killed. Even by untrained M16 toting liberals (and M16 aren't that hard to get: just ninja the army base.). Add the fact that they suffer a lot from traps and they are anything but a force to be reckonned with. Don't they know how to disarm/dodge booby traps? So please give agents better armor (they may keep the suits in the Intel HQ, but only when not in alert).

2): Traps. Traps are really overpowered. For 3000 dollars, you can defend yourself against the CIA with one unarmed and naked prostitute not even trained in martial arts (Ok, there is (usually) still an agent who can fight back, but still, even one person with 0 juice, some armor and a gun without the skill for can fight back any raid (except maybe for the air force + tanks), and live to talk about it. And how a single trap can cripple 6 hardened fighters? Are they landmines? Frag grenades traps? Anyway, either spawn less traps, make them kill only one enemy, or maybe randomly injure liberals (the more liberals in there, the more likely it gets). Vietcongs put signs near their traps for a reason. Or maybe make them useless against some enemies (Agents are highly trained operatives, soldiers are briefed on booby traps, the CCS is an urban guerilla like the LCS, they know how to make and disarm traps). Please.

3): And while we are talking about sieges... If you have, say, 42 liberals plus your squad, and equipe them with any weapon, suppressive fire does the job (all 42 fire, and they can kill almost anything). It's just a shooting gallery. If not... Just get more liberals. You can have as much liberals as you want through some loopholes (I made a topic on this one. I wrongly called one of them exploit, but this is going to get corrected). That's not skill. That's not even fun. Why not limit the amount of suppresive fire available?

Thank you.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2011, 09:38:53 am »

I don't think CIA agents need to be upgraded. My squad could decimate the military, corporate mercinaries, the swat and any other bastard group EXCEPT for the CIA.

But that was a few versions back.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 15, 2011, 11:04:51 pm »

Wait, isn't it the point to get a large group of liberal's so you can basically mow down the enemy? And your telling me that an untrained guy with a gun can take down a single agent, I don't think so pal.

Oh and being highly trained doesn't mean you can spot a trap's extremely easily.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2011, 03:18:26 am »

Having agents disarm traps would be pretty scary. Just saying.

Innominate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2011, 06:28:13 am »

Agents shouldn't just disarm traps, they should put the explosives on their fists and throw explosive punches.

Lenin_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2011, 08:47:02 pm »

What is this M4D Zordzm3n?

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2011, 09:48:06 pm »

Lenin, in versions past, Swords could bisect tanks with enough training.
OK, so I've been watching some videos of a couple versions ago, and I was wondering. Why was letting you see the SWAT Teams/Angry Mobs taken out, and is there a way to reenable it?
John, or somebody else, can you answer this?
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2011, 10:04:30 pm »

Wait are you asking why SWAT was taken out? I remember seeing them in the last game I played.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9