Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Work Tomorrow (Wisconsin Protest)  (Read 34344 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
Re: Work Tomorrow (Wisconsin Protest)
« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2011, 05:43:29 pm »

No, they just murder taxpayer babies and use their blood in rituals to the god of public unions.  That scares off the IRS.

...But the IRS are public sector workers too!!!! /brain bleach required

Ah, but they have the power to find you guilty until proven innocent and ruin and wield financial ruin against the most helpless while more or less sparing anyone with a fancy tax attorney, and therefore cthul...fasci...republicans love them.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2011, 06:26:20 pm »

Actually, republicans hate IRS agents.  Every dollar of additional funding for the IRS results in 10 dollars in additional revenue for republican campaign donors tax frauds republican campaign donors so the GOP has been cutting the IRS budget for the past 30 years.  One of the easiest ways to reduce the deficit in this country without raising taxes or cutting services would be hiring more IRS agents to cut down on tax fraud.  In a sane universe, we would have done it already.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2011, 06:28:58 pm »

Actually, republicans hate IRS agents.  Every dollar of additional funding for the IRS results in 10 dollars in additional revenue for republican campaign donors tax frauds republican campaign donors so the GOP has been cutting the IRS budget for the past 30 years.  One of the easiest ways to reduce the deficit in this country without raising taxes or cutting services would be hiring more IRS agents to cut down on tax fraud.  In a sane universe, we would have done it already.

I've mentioned the proposed Republican budget in Congress includes cutting the IRS's operation budget by $600 million, right?  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that at some point.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2011, 06:35:03 pm »

With politics I pretty much take it as a given that you and I are up to speed on most of the important things.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2011, 06:42:49 pm »

I am sorry, I can't allow reality to get in the way when I need to make a joke.

At this point I either have to crack a joke or scream at the absurdity of it all.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2011, 06:43:08 pm »

I've mentioned the proposed Republican budget in Congress includes cutting the IRS's operation budget by $600 million, right?  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that at some point.

Well, good! The real money handling should be done by people who have worked their way to the top climbing the corporate ladder! The IRS just wants to take your money, because no one in there earned their position! And no one else wants to get your money, no one but the government!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2011, 06:45:27 pm »

The real money handling should be done by people who have worked their way to the top climbing the corporate ladder! The IRS just wants to take your money, because no one in there earned their position! And no one else wants to get your money, no one but the government!

By the power of editing your comment I have turned you into a stooge!  I am a wizzard!
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2011, 06:49:39 pm »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2011, 06:50:34 pm »

Just out of interesting, what's the Republican party line on tax evasion?  A google search didn't reveal anything other than a load of Republicans accused of tax evasion.

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2011, 06:53:18 pm »

As far as I know, they do not regularly accuse the democrats of tax evasion. So they must do it.

>_>

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2011, 06:54:05 pm »

Just out of interesting, what's the Republican party line on tax evasion?  A google search didn't reveal anything other than a load of Republicans accused of tax evasion.

Sigged.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2011, 06:59:43 pm »

T-Paw (Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty) recently went on record saying that big corporations (such as Bank of America in this case) paid no taxes was because we needed to lower the corporate tax rate.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2011, 07:01:17 pm »

WHAT.

*Brainshunt*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2011, 07:05:39 pm »

He's a freedom loving republican and doesn't need your braining and thinking and whatnot.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2011, 07:11:51 pm »

T-Paw (Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty) recently went on record saying that big corporations (such as Bank of America in this case) paid no taxes was because we needed to lower the corporate tax rate.
The idea that they would continue to not pay tax if they thought they could get away with it is ludicrous.  Clearly they are just not paying taxes out of principle.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16