Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your Life as a Dwarf Description  (Read 3637 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Your Life as a Dwarf Description
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2011, 09:16:06 am »

rarborman has been content lately. She has complain about the lack of metals in Dwarffortress recently. She was stuck in the snow recently. She has been satified at work recently. She has enjoyed a good meal lately.
She is a firm believer in scamps.
She is a citizen of the Bay of Twelve. She is a member of the Boards of Lower.
[To lazy to put description]
rarborman likes cats, box elder bugs, and dwarffortresses for their difficulty.

She is agile, indefatigable, and is rarely sick.
She is smart, is highly imaginative, and strives for perfection, but often takes on more work then she can handle, forgets things often, and has very poor musicality.

She is overconfident. She takes every opportunity to gloat. She dislikes natural beauty for its randomness. She likes to live an ordered life. She dislikes parties. She enjoys social gatherings.
She cant get through the working day with alcohol in the house. She likes working indoors and enjoys incliment weather.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Buttery_Mess

• Bay Watcher
  • 11x11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2011, 11:45:36 am »

I didn't think dorfers had women.

Or maybe I just can't tell the difference.
But .... It's so small!
It's not the size of the pick that counts... it's the size of the man with the pick.
Quote from: Toady One
Naturally, we'd like to make life miserable for everybody, randomly, but that'll take some doing.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2011, 12:06:20 pm »

OMG a lady on the DF forumz!?!!!!!!!!1
Seriously. Grow up.
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2011, 12:50:47 pm »

The fact of the matter is that there is always at least one woman on any forum, because we track down the others and make sure they cant post anymore...like bees or prairiedogs...
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2011, 02:55:48 pm »

I honestly couldn't have called you.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

plisskin

• Bay Watcher
  • That's "Plissken"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2011, 05:15:09 pm »

There's some women on the board if they've been honest about their profile info. I'm uncertain as to why anyone on this forum wouldn't, tbh. DF strikes me as a game that'd appeal to either gender as long as they were into the setting.

/threadderailing
Legendary Wrestler
Legendary Ambusher

Left Eye

Dora Feddy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2011, 06:39:35 pm »

Dora Feddy has been quite content lately. She has listened to good music recently.She has been satisfied at school. She has talked with a friend recently.She has complained of cold lately. She has cuddled with a pet lately.

She is a citizen of the states of togetherness

She likes silver, paper, graphite, and dogs for their loyalty.
When possible, she prefers to consume plump helmet burgers.

She is artistic. She has strong willpower, but is very weak. She prefers to work indoors. She is lazy. She needs to draw to get through the working day. She dislikes ducks, scalloped potatoes, and darkness.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 08:25:27 pm »

Fniff has been unhappy lately. He has watched a masterwork How TV Ruined Your Life lately. He has read a masterwork Let's Play lately. He has had a forum game die slightly recently.

A slightly tall, happy creature, fond of video games and internet.

kerlc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2011, 01:13:17 am »

kerlc has been struck by ecstatic mood lately. he has read a very funny book lately. he laughed at a quote lately. he told the quote just now. (dwarfs dont REALLY love gold. they just say that to it to get it into bed.)

kerld cancels read: interrupted by laughter

Greyejoy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2011, 01:25:42 pm »

Greyejoy has been very happy lately. He talked with a friend recently. He talked with a lover recently. He has been satisfied at work. He was accepted into University recently. He has complained of cold lately. He admired a fine table recently.

He is a citizen of the states of unity.

Greyejoy likes silver, studying history, and cats for their playful qualities.
When possible, he prefers to consume tea and eggplant cutlets.

He is agile and intelligent, but weak and has poor creativity.

He often feels discouraged. He is confident under pressure. He prefers working indoors. He needs music to get through the working day. He dislikes animal products, racism, and loud noises.
If you had necromancy powers, this would be a pretty solid way to prank people.
A creepy old man runs up to you and suddenly the skin in your backpack tries to kill you? High Octane Nightmare Fuel much.

Lurof Stache

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2011, 12:08:38 am »

New to the forums! :)

Lurof Stache has been quite content lately.  He ate a Legendary meal lately.  He quit his job lately.  He was dissatisfied at work lately.  He talked with a friend lately.  He has complained of the lack of Dining Tables lately.  He slept in his bed lately.

He is a citizen of Canada
He is tough, strong and Intelligent but is not very agile and is slow to heal.

He likes Books, Iron, Leather, Hats, Dogs for their loyalty and Dwarf Fortress for it's complexity.  Whenever possible he likes to consume Indian Food and Vietnamese food.

He has great empathy and patience, but questionable will and poor spatial sense.
Pages: 1 [2]