Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 141

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 606405 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #1005 on: September 26, 2018, 04:07:55 pm »

I've already got them, but I'd like to recommend Baldur's Gate 2 and Freedom Force vs the 3rd Reich.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

JamesCorella

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account Lets Plays
« Reply #1006 on: September 26, 2018, 07:53:38 pm »

Can I get the Line
Planescape Torment & Icewind Dale & Neverwinter Nights Diamond & Baldur's Gate 2 & Neverwinter Nights 2 please? =D
I've literally being planning to make Lets Plays for every one of these games, and play with my brother whos also a huge fan of these games, this is so awesome.

Thank you Ghills!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 07:03:32 pm by JamesCorella »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: September 26, 2018, 08:14:00 pm »

Well, if nobody else wants it, I’d quite like a go at Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zireael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: September 27, 2018, 01:08:07 am »

Can I have the pack that has Temple of Elemental Evil and Dragonshard? Those two are literally the only D&D-derived games I haven't played, and I've been dying to get ToEE somehow...

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: September 27, 2018, 08:41:15 am »

Can I have the pack that has Temple of Elemental Evil and Dragonshard? Those two are literally the only D&D-derived games I haven't played, and I've been dying to get ToEE somehow...

Sorry, someone else got in ahead of you.  Both are still available on GOG though, so maybe check gog.com during the next big fall & winter sales?  They should be discounted at least a bit then. 
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: September 27, 2018, 02:46:35 pm »

Let It Die is now on Steam. Free-To Play.

The Free to play model is considered a significant failing of the game, and apparently the Pc port has been pretty rocky so far, but all the same - it’s a Suda51 game, so it’s worth checking out.

Ametsala

• Bay Watcher
  • "needs chocolate to get through the working day"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: October 01, 2018, 11:51:38 am »

GOG's got 10 year anniversary sale, and October 4 they'll have a giveaway of either:
Shadow Warrior 2
Firewatch
Superhot
depending on community vote
(link to voting)

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: October 04, 2018, 10:14:10 am »

GOG's got 10 year anniversary sale, and October 4 they'll have a giveaway of either:
Shadow Warrior 2
Firewatch
Superhot
depending on community vote
(link to voting)

Voting has ended, and Shadow warriors 2 is free for the next couple of days.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: October 04, 2018, 04:26:07 pm »

Neat, enjoyed the first one but never played the original. Time get me some Wang.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: October 04, 2018, 11:35:05 pm »

As people have said in the SALES Thread, 2 is much more of a borderlands than of a straight-up reboot of 1997's Shadow Warrior. All the weapon and skill progression in the first game (Basically had 3 currency systems, Karma from killing foes used to provide passive abilities, Ki Crystals found in levels and used to boost Ki Powers, and Money used to buy weapon upgrades) is now the focus of progression.

The changes to how you upgrade weapons and the like (not to mention the fact there's far more weapons than can fit in your eight weapon slots) means you can outfit yourself with a incendiary pump-action shotgun that deals more damage if you charge up the shots, or a toxic chainsaw.

RazielReaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: October 11, 2018, 04:19:12 am »

I have a bunch of GOG game codes that haven't been used for various reasons.  PM me if you want the games listed below, each line is one code:

Heroes of Annihilated Empires

Patrician 3

Freedom Force vs. the 3rd Reich

Icewind Dale 2 & Baldur's Gate 2

Neverwinter Nights & Dungeons and Dragons: Dragonshard & Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone

Icewind Dale & Icewind Dale 2

Neverwinter Nights Diamond

Planescape Torment & Icewind Dale & Neverwinter Nights Diamond & Baldur's Gate 2 & Neverwinter Nights 2

Master of Orion 1+2 & Master of Magic & Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri & Colonization, Sid Meier's & Fragile Allegiance & Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition & Space Empires IV Deluxe

Planescape Torment & Icewind Dale & Temple of Elemental Evil & Neverwinter Nights Diamond & Icewind Dale 2 & Dungeons and Dragons Dragonshard & Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone & Neverwinter Nights 2

Gateways & VVVVVV & Adventures of Shuggy & Escape Goat

Trine Enchanted Edition & Trine 2: Complete Story

ETA: If I send out a code and it isn't redeemed within a week I'll give it to someone else.  If a code is partially redeemed because the person I gave it to first already had some of those games in their account, I'll see if I can give the remaining games to someone else. I think that should work but haven't tried it.
Can I have Icewind Dale 1 and 2 please ?

Slax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: October 21, 2018, 01:55:29 am »

Have an oldie. Windows version went freeware last year.
https://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/sapiens.htm

Got this on a shareware disk back in the day and thought it showed potential. Kinda janky. Kinda goofy. Pretty fun.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: October 21, 2018, 06:56:19 am »

I remember Sapiens, i had it when i was still young on my cpc464, didn't knew it went freeware last year, as some years ago when i mentionned it on some thread on bay12 there was a shareware only version.

On my amstrad i had never managed to craft a single silex correctly, breaking nearly all of them with bad strikes.
But after downloading this "updated" (with mouse control it feels so odd in comparison to what i remember, you can play with the keyboard too in this new version but mouse control is default) PC version i was happy to complete one on my first attempt.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So either old me is more patient :D, or it is just much easier with the mouse.

Pleasing the tribe leader can be a pain, either if you're not forced to go for the setup storyline and can play the way you want, but there's some twist from what i remember of my amstrad days :)
Too bad this updated version is still so clunky when it comes to the fights or the hunts.

sokmund

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: October 25, 2018, 03:18:39 pm »

METRO 2033 is free for today (25.10.2018)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/Metro_2033/

Cheers

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: October 26, 2018, 08:58:51 pm »

No idea if it is any good or not, but the price is right:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/638070/Murderous_Pursuits/
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 141