Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 140

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 598215 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #1230 on: April 26, 2020, 11:01:06 am »

Considering you can only get the Total War games through Steam, PCGamer is making a safe bet.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Ametsala

• Bay Watcher
  • "needs chocolate to get through the working day"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 27, 2020, 01:18:23 pm »

Shogun 2 should now be free on Steam, but isn't yet.

Comment from CA:
"Sorry, folks - we're experiencing some delays in the deployment of this - please bear with us and we'll keep you updated!"

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 27, 2020, 01:35:47 pm »

Speaking of free games, this here indie, Polyball, is free to keep until 1st of May.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Ametsala

• Bay Watcher
  • "needs chocolate to get through the working day"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: April 27, 2020, 02:52:55 pm »

Shogun 2 giveaway now works. Free to keep, if grabbed by this Friday before 18:00 BST.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: April 27, 2020, 03:20:52 pm »

Its an excelent game. I recommend everyone to get it while is free
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Detros

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: April 28, 2020, 02:01:32 am »

Also, Pac Man 2 Championship edition is currently free on steam for the next short bit. Unsure of how long remains in that.
The timerange was in the email they sent out:
And BANDAI NAMCO is offering Pac-man Championship Edition 2 till May 10, 2020 at 10:00am PDT for various platforms:
Beside other things, bay12forums is also the leader website in calculations of saguaro wood density.
(noted by jwoodward48df)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: April 28, 2020, 09:31:24 pm »

Indiegala has Cuban Missile Crisis for free. It's basically the first Blitzkrieg but with a sweet turn based strategic layer.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Überzwerg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: May 04, 2020, 07:38:25 am »

On UPlay you can get again Child of Light, Rayman Legends and Assassin's Creed II for free.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: May 07, 2020, 02:11:05 pm »

Humble has Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation for free through the 10th.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: May 07, 2020, 06:27:46 pm »

Humble has Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation for free through the 10th.
"While supplies last" or the 10th.

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: May 09, 2020, 02:15:01 am »

Evil Genius is free if you link up steam accounts at the Rebellion site. Absolute gem of a game.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

Ziusudra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: May 09, 2020, 02:39:41 am »

The link you'd eventually get to after going through two other sites https://id.rebellion.com/promo/evil-genius-giveaway
Ironblood didn't use an axe because he needed it. He used it to be kind. And right now he wasn't being kind.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: May 14, 2020, 01:00:04 pm »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: May 14, 2020, 01:39:12 pm »

CKII DLC "Horse Lords" is free for some amount of time that I'm not clear on
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: May 14, 2020, 03:35:52 pm »

Where???
Never mind! Is on steam.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 03:37:44 pm by LordBaal »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 140