Other Projects > Other Games

Free Game List

<< < (130/421) > >>

Bouchart:
Origin is giving out Syndicate.

Robsoie:
I noticed the existence of AIBowl , AIBowl is a standalone version of the FUMBBL (an online bloodbowl league) client that feature an AI to play against ( the "GrodBot" in the team assignement) :
https://fumbbl.com/p/blog?c=Grod

After giving a try it seems to play rather nicely as it just kicked my sorry bottom in an Amazon vs Goblin game in which i failed miserably (i'm not very used to Blood Bowl anyways :D) to stop that pesky goblin rushing through my lines with an impressive amount of failed rolls on my side :D .

That bot is open source and the source is included in the download for coders that may want to write a better AI

--- Quote ---Features

Play a complete LRB5/6 client.
    Select different team rosters. Download your own favourite rosters from FUMBBL and add them to the "teams" directory to see them in action.
    Make your own Bot! Check out the open source example that is provided. Everything is available to make a fully featured Bot, including the source code of the GrodBot to use as a starting point.
    Play against a Bot, or play two Bots off against each other! The packaged Bot (GrodBot) is not too bad. Probably plays an average defense, and below average offense.

Instructions to play AIBowl
Simply dowload the package from the URL above. Unzip it. Click on the file "AIBowl.jar" to launch the game, or (using a command prompt for example) navigate to the directory and type java -jar AIBowl.jar

--- End quote ---

JimboM12:
Keep it under your hats, but I know where you can find the last version (I think) of MW4:Mercs.

Here, Shushhhhhhh.

martinuzz:
Used to be not free, but nowadays it's free to play on steam: Magicka: Wizard Wars.

I can recommend it. Highly skill based, fast paced 4vs4 moba. Also has 1vs1, or custom match modes now.
It's as intense as ye olde console fighting games like Streetfighter, Soul Calibur and the like.
It's also not pay to win due to it's simple yet elegant system of how gear balances out.

ComatosePhoenix:
Its time to D-d-d-d-d--Duel

Dueling network is more of a virtual tabletop then a proper game, but if you are a fan of yugioh or just like to see what the latest wtfbrokenop card is its a good deal of fun

www.duelingnetwork.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version