Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 141

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 608048 times)

TBeholder

• Bay Watcher
  • the shade of something you remembered to forget
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #690 on: November 04, 2015, 02:54:02 pm »

Nafferton said: “See me chase that boy till he drops!” I said: “You can’t get your knife into an Assistant Commissioner.” Nafferton told me that I did not understand the administration of the Province.
- "Pig"

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: November 06, 2015, 02:44:24 am »

Does this thread accept free games for IPad? I know that I've found some good stuff. For example, INethack2 is Nethack on your IPad.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: November 06, 2015, 12:59:46 pm »

Does this thread accept free games for IPad? I know that I've found some good stuff. For example, INethack2 is Nethack on your IPad.

Generally, I'd guess no.  iOS has an absurd number of free titles, and to try to keep up with that here would be impossible.  Mainly the list is for PC titles, and also for FYIs on time-limited freebies in the thread.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: November 19, 2015, 01:47:11 am »

I missed it originally but a couple of weeks ago, a new version of the excellent Worms open source clone , Hedgewars, has been released :
http://www.hedgewars.org/node/6346

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 19, 2015, 04:34:49 pm »

Generally, I'd guess no.  iOS has an absurd number of free titles, and to try to keep up with that here would be impossible.  Mainly the list is for PC titles, and also for FYIs on time-limited freebies in the thread.
I'd say feel free to start up separate thread on iThing/Android free games if you like... but yea, there are a ton of that with varying quality and requirements.  And so many clones trying to emulate the big money makers... 
Sorta crazy, once you get a grasp of the mechanics/meta behind that flowing dosh...
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 05:16:46 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 19, 2015, 06:50:29 pm »

I'd say feel free to start up separate thread on iThing/Android free games if you like... but yea, there are a ton of that with varying quality and requirements.  And so many clones trying to emulate the big money makers... 
Sorta crazy, once you get a grasp of the mechanics/meta behind that flowing dosh...

Seems like a worthless endeavor considering a ton of it is crap and honestly one of the better places to see a list of even remotely good games is on "free" apk sites.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 26, 2015, 08:15:48 pm »

Square Enix is currently offering Hitman 2 for free, just use the promocode shown on the banner.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281196/hitman-2-silent-assassin-pc-download
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 27, 2015, 12:08:17 am »

Square Enix is currently offering Hitman 2 for free, just use the promocode shown on the banner.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281196/hitman-2-silent-assassin-pc-download
Its being stupid for me. Unless I have to purchase something else at the same time. I can't get to the Hitman 2 store page at all.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Nienhaus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: November 27, 2015, 12:49:51 am »

It worked for me earlier but now I can't get to it.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 27, 2015, 09:11:05 am »

Did you guys check your emails? When I tried it the site got hung up on completing the transaction, but it still managed to send out an email to confirm the order. Said email had a link to add the game to my inventory and what not.

Though if you can't access the store page to add it to the checkout... That's weird as heck. Probably an issue with everyone spamming their website I guess.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: December 03, 2015, 11:08:51 pm »

Free til the end of the year: https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: December 04, 2015, 03:07:34 pm »

The guy that did The Stanley Parable released a short little free game on Steam today... called Dr. Langeskov, The Tiger, and The Terribly Cursed Emerald: A Whirlwind Heist

News blurb @ Polygon ... Game @ Steam
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: December 11, 2015, 07:16:34 pm »

GOG.com is offering Giant: Citizen Kabuto for free for next two days.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 14, 2015, 08:23:08 pm »

gog is having "Worms Forts under Siege" free for a couple of days :
http://www.gog.com/promo/weekly_staff_pick_team17_anniversary_sale_141215
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:28:15 pm by Robsoie »

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 26, 2015, 01:07:05 pm »

Bio Menace, an old Apogee 2D shoot/platform mullet-powered game is available for free on gog
http://www.gog.com/game/bio_menace
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 141