Other Projects > Other Games

Free Game List

<< < (140/421) > >>

BigD145:

--- Quote from: Zangi on November 19, 2015, 04:34:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: aristabulus on November 06, 2015, 12:59:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: TalonisWolf on November 06, 2015, 02:44:24 am --- Does this thread accept free games for IPad? I know that I've found some good stuff. For example, INethack2 is Nethack on your IPad.

--- End quote ---

Generally, I'd guess no.  iOS has an absurd number of free titles, and to try to keep up with that here would be impossible.  Mainly the list is for PC titles, and also for FYIs on time-limited freebies in the thread.

--- End quote ---
I'd say feel free to start up separate thread on iThing/Android free games if you like... but yea, there are a ton of that with varying quality and requirements.  And so many clones trying to emulate the big money makers... 
Sorta crazy, once you get a grasp of the mechanics/meta behind that flowing dosh...

--- End quote ---

Seems like a worthless endeavor considering a ton of it is crap and honestly one of the better places to see a list of even remotely good games is on "free" apk sites.

Rilder:
Square Enix is currently offering Hitman 2 for free, just use the promocode shown on the banner.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281196/hitman-2-silent-assassin-pc-download

beorn080:

--- Quote from: Rilder on November 26, 2015, 08:15:48 pm ---Square Enix is currently offering Hitman 2 for free, just use the promocode shown on the banner.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/281196/hitman-2-silent-assassin-pc-download

--- End quote ---
Its being stupid for me. Unless I have to purchase something else at the same time. I can't get to the Hitman 2 store page at all.

Nienhaus:
It worked for me earlier but now I can't get to it.

USEC_OFFICER:
Did you guys check your emails? When I tried it the site got hung up on completing the transaction, but it still managed to send out an email to confirm the order. Said email had a link to add the game to my inventory and what not.

Though if you can't access the store page to add it to the checkout... That's weird as heck. Probably an issue with everyone spamming their website I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version