Other Projects > Other Games

Free Game List

<< < (151/421) > >>

Zireael:
That Carcassonne thing looks cool, ptw.

AzyWng:
There's an alpha version of a game coming out next year called "Streets of Rogue".

I suck at describing games, but I'd say it's like a roguelike top-down... Well, it can be a lot of things depending on your playstyle.

There are characters that can lethally or non-lethally take down enemies from behind (and player steps are silent by default), allowing stealthy approaches.

Most characters can use ranged, melee, and throwing weapons, allowing the player to either brawl or shoot their way through the randomized missions, though some characters are barred from one or the other.

And there are all sorts of items to supplement all kinds of approaches.

The website for the game is here.

Tiruin:

--- Quote from: AzyWng on October 23, 2016, 08:56:11 pm ---There's an alpha version of a game coming out next year called "Streets of Rogue".

I suck at describing games, but I'd say it's like a roguelike top-down... Well, it can be a lot of things depending on your playstyle.

There are characters that can lethally or non-lethally take down enemies from behind (and player steps are silent by default), allowing stealthy approaches.

Most characters can use ranged, melee, and throwing weapons, allowing the player to either brawl or shoot their way through the randomized missions, though some characters are barred from one or the other.

And there are all sorts of items to supplement all kinds of approaches.

The website for the game is here.

--- End quote ---
Related: Our own B12 thread about it with links, reactions, and more! :D

Krevsin:
On GOG, Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen's Oddysey is available for free for the next 36 hours.

get it here:
https://www.gog.com/

Akura:
Showing up as $1.19 for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version