Other Projects > Other Games

Free Game List

<< < (169/421) > >>

Akura:

--- Quote from: AzyWng on June 10, 2017, 01:25:29 pm ---Empires Mod is a free to play mod for Half-Life 2 that mixed Real-Time Strategy with FPS elements - one commander controls building placement and research while other ground soldiers do the actual fighting.

Haven't played it, but it seems worth a go.

--- End quote ---

Damn, I played that years ago. Didn't play it enough for to get a feel for the community, but with a game that old, I would be surprised at the toxicity.

Frumple:
Eh... that depends on the complexity and whatnot. Generally older players (which tend to be who play older stuff, far as I know) are more chill, but sometimes they... aren't. Particularly when idiot scrubs are crapping up their nice clean murder exchange.

Madman198237:
This seems worth a pointless PTW.

Hey, I know a really good game! It's free to play, supported by donations, runs on ASCII graphics, and follows groups of psychotic bearded axe-murderers as they colonize places.

Watch out for the community, they're a bunch of hideous mermaid-murderers and plotters of hideous deaths to rightful rulers. Also, they worship a toad for some reason.(All Hail ToadyOne!)

My Name is Immaterial:
That's already on the list linked in the OP, but still good to see it mentioned again.

:P

beorn080:
Fantasy general free on gog.com for next 48ish hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version