Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Community Play: Battlefleet Gothic

(1/24) > >>

Burnt Pies:
An interest check; Can I get 2 teams of 3-5 players each to have a game of Battlefleet Gothic, Games Workshop's Grimdark 41st Millenium Spaceship combat game. I would be playing this on Vassal's BFG mod, using (at least at first) lists of my own devising. Players give me orders as to what they want their ships to do, and I do my best to follow these orders, giving screenshots of the entire battlefield and any particularly violent parts of the battle (probably with notes added in Paint.)

4 Players would be my Minimum, I think. I want to see teams, not just 2 people playing through me. I'll give details and fleet lists when the Minimum's reached.

Newbies are welcome, as I'll be taking care of all the rules myself. If the first battle goes well, I'll consider making this a Campaign sort of thing, with a Map and more than 2 teams.

Hanzoku:
I'm interested in this. Glad this is newbie friendly, as my interest in Battlefleet Gothic has not included going out and buying a lot of expensive rulebooks. =)

Cool to see there's finally a computer recreation of the game!

warhammer651:
I'd be up for this.

Deadmeat1471:
I've always wanted to get into that, but I've never seen it anywhere really, or know anyone with the rules.

Count me in.

warhammer651:

--- Quote from: Deadmeat1471 on February 17, 2011, 10:36:55 am ---I've always wanted to get into that, but I've never seen it anywhere really, or know anyone with the rules.

--- End quote ---
The rules and ship lists and all that jazz are freeware nowadays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version