Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Simple Fortress  (Read 29655 times)

qav1

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Erm...
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2012, 08:39:16 am »

I found a bit of an issue, when I embarked with 10 female and 10 male cats with 5 kittens each, all of them spontaneously combusted and turned my once honorable and great expedition, which I took 10 minutes to change the iron armor into steel, into a flaming pile of cat and dwarf corpses? Any Idea on what happened to my poor cats? :'( And unfortunately I could not get a screenshot of it, had to go do something else before I could...

Zale

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Simple Fortress
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 04:19:53 pm »

Thermonuclear Catsplosion.

profit

• Bay Watcher
  • Finely Crafted Engravings... Or it didn't happen.
    • View Profile
Re: Erm...
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 01:30:13 pm »

I found a bit of an issue, when I embarked with 10 female and 10 male cats with 5 kittens each, all of them spontaneously combusted and turned my once honorable and great expedition, which I took 10 minutes to change the iron armor into steel, into a flaming pile of cat and dwarf corpses? Any Idea on what happened to my poor cats? :'( And unfortunately I could not get a screenshot of it, had to go do something else before I could...

I... Uhh..  Really?

I dont quite get how it could cause that..  I think I stripped out everything except the embark tweaks and worldgen params..   Is your game modded any other way?
Mods and the best utilities for dwarf fortress
Community Mods and utilities thread.
Pages: 1 [2]