Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: An Upstanding Member of the Colonial Society  (Read 1176 times)

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
An Upstanding Member of the Colonial Society
« on: April 19, 2013, 07:44:21 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

So, I was glancing through the personality pages of my merry band of psychopaths just before starting Masterwork, realizing how many of my dwarves had an unhealthy fascination with "landmines for their unending patience," and then I came across this cheerful fellow - Damid Hoovedcitadels. It reads like the personality profile of a Satanic cult leader or disguised demon, what with his hatred for doves and love of hellfire and "demonic prase opal". Just thought I'd share :)

Anyone else seen a comparable gentledwarf?
Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: An Upstanding Member of the Colonial Society
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:12:29 am »

So, I was glancing through the personality pages of my merry band of psychopaths just before starting Masterwork, realizing how many of my dwarves had an unhealthy fascination with "landmines for their unending patience," and then I came across this cheerful fellow - Damid Hoovedcitadels. It reads like the personality profile of a Satanic cult leader or disguised demon, what with his hatred for doves and love of hellfire and "demonic prase opal". Just thought I'd share :)
Truly a bunch of Gentledwarves and scholars.

I have a Dwarf called Ingish. She makes all the Jewels in my Fort and is very confident, very trusting and has a particular taste for Giant Octopus.