Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Beginning at the End RTD  (Read 8957 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginning at the End RTD
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2012, 07:03:35 pm »

Prepare longbow and destroy the Overlord with an excessively long name. Or at least the KEY part.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2012, 09:39:27 am »

Hug evil overlord. I'm still on fire right?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2012, 09:43:06 am »

Prepare longbow and destroy the Overlord with an excessively long name. Or at least the KEY part.

(2) Your arrow can't reach the key.

Hug evil overlord. I'm still on fire right?

Now that you say it... (1) You aren't and your skin is missing as well. (2) You can't reach the overlord as well.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2012, 10:48:44 am »

Nivelus breathes in and out calmly before opening his eyes once again, raising his bow and starting to run towards the Overlord, stopping halfway, boots grinding against the ground as he skids and takes aim, his eyes narrowing as he tries to nail a better shot.

Shoot another arrow and hit the key.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:47 pm »

Oh. AUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Healing touch, healing touch!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]