Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 187698 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Sign-Ups
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 12:28:19 pm »

Suwheet! *edits*

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 12:47:05 pm »

Crap, just now noticed you have a magic book, Darvi. Do you wanna switch to one of the mystic classes (magician/priest/fortune teller), or change it to something else?

Edit: lol. Darzi? That was a stupid typo.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 12:50:15 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 01:10:37 pm »

Do I have to be one of 'em? FT then.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 01:13:56 pm »

Well, you could make up your own mystic class, like Warlock or whatever.. Just let me know what effect you want and I'll see about it. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 01:36:29 pm »

Nah, 's cool.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 01:42:22 pm »

All right. Updated, and now I just have to put the finishing touches on the intro post.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2011, 01:51:56 pm »

INTRODUCTION

MARCUS RAUST

You have been tracking a certain creature for many days now, hunting it over hill and marsh tirelessly. You believe it to be a werewolf, judging from what you saw when you happened upon a destroyed home, much like your own so long ago. It has taken much diligence, but with your sword in hand and holy water given to you by a priest for ridding his small village of an undead threat, you have fought through many dangerous nights to chase your prey to Aguemort.

NAZARA

Crime has been on the rise in Aguemort. Your shifts have been getting longer, and more and more you're called upon to investigate mysterious deaths. The bodies are torn apart. Some were partially eaten. You and your fellow watchmen have done your best to quell the unrest in the village but your intuition tells you that something truly evil has made its home here. You trust in your weapons and the rifle you bought from a traveling eastern merchant to take down this demon.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You have been dispatched by the holy Catholic church to investigate and eradicate the source of the evil permeating Europe. In your travels you have killed many undead, battled strange creatures that arose from the sea, and endured cold, sleepless nights. Your journeys now bring you to Aguemort, where rumors indicate a lycanthrope has infiltrated the town. With your father's armor and battleaxe in hand, and a silver cross blessed by Pope Innocent II, you will strike this monster down.

WYMAR SANE

You have long felt the evil stirring in the land, an evil that was supposed to have been laid to rest a century ago. But the prophecies of your people warned that it would rise again, and may yet eternally rise. But you have not given up hope. Armed with a bastard sword and one of the most precious relics your wandering clan possessed, a book that allowed one to manipulate and create sunlight, you are the clan's most trusted warrior, and you will save humanity. Like many of your people, you possess the innate ability to sense danger, and this has led you to the village of Aguemort. You feel that it is close to the source of evil...

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

You have heard that the village of Aguemort is troubled by an unknown enemy, and that a mysterious castle recently appeared in the mountains near it. This is your chance to make your name and fortune! You have braved the perilous journey from your native France with your personally-made rapier in hand and the finest silver throwing daggers that money could buy. You will be the first to save Aguemort, then Europe, and the riches of the castle and the adoration of the people will be yours!

GENERAL

It is late afternoon in Aguemort. Marcus and Wymar are just arriving in town. Nazara is on patrol in the town square. Pierre is in the local tavern. Malleus is at the local church.

(lol, I hope my introductions square with your perceptions of your characters. I got a bit carried away.)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2011, 01:57:27 pm »

My character would do it for the lulz too :3 But good intro.

Visit the tavern and gather information about the EEEEEEVIIIIILLLL!!!

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 01:58:31 pm »

go to the tavern to listen about what pepole are sying about the werewolf.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2011, 02:05:39 pm »

Why did I miss this T_T

Also, if Dracula isn't going to be gloriously hammy, I shall no longer like this RtD.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2011, 03:55:46 pm »

Why did I miss this T_T

Also, if Dracula isn't going to be gloriously hammy, I shall no longer like this RtD.

What is an Rtd? A miserable little pile of RNG and lies!

Order the finest ale in the tavern talk to the bartender about the recent happenings.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 05:24:02 pm »

@Errol: I can guarantee Dracula will be thick-sliced country ham.[/statements he can't possibly back up]

@Krath: But enough talk. Have at you! *throws goblet at Richter, misses, stains the carpet*

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 05:51:13 pm »

Cool!

Name: Friar Greenmoore
Background: The revered Friar Greenmoore is known as a tireless warrior of God-he's put down lots of evil in his time, just to see it creep back...again and again. He's taken this last mission, perhaps, to meet an honorable end so denied to him.
Appearance: Approaching 50-no more hair, tired brown eyes. Wears a monks habit when travelling.
Weapon: Mace
Armor: Unarmored
Sub-Weapon: Holy Water
Profession: Priest: +1d4 (1d6 if applicable) damage with Holy Water or Cross. Low HP, high MP.
Skill: Exorcist (+1 when fighting evil spirits/incorporeal undead)

I'd love to get in now, but...whatever :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 05:57:07 pm »

All right. I'll try six, but anyone making a character after you is getting waitlisted. ^^ I'll write your introduction, then update the second post with your data.

FRIAR GREENMOORE

Your entire life you have worked tirelessly as a member of the church, first tending to the sins and cares of the living... and then battling the forces of darkness that began to encroach upon the world. You and your fellow brothers of Mistbridge Abbey fought endlessly against the waves of undead and monsters for many years, roaming across Europe in the hopes of making life a little better, a little easier for the good people of the world. But one by one the Mistbridge brothers fell, and whatever dark sorceror was at work has succeeded in his goal: hell has claimed the night. Although you are the last, you have faith that God will guide you to victory, and you have followed the trail of demonic influence to a remote village called Aguemort...

You are at the church.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 06:23:30 pm »

Father, I have a favor to ask. I would like to borrow one of your holy books. The battle to come will pit me against foes beyond comprehension, and I would be prepared. A book of power, taken from a place of genuine worship, fortified with love, hope and true faith...it is a weapon stronger than any blade or bow. If you will be so kind?

Post nubes, lux...

Friar Greenmoore asks the church tender to use his holy book in battle.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 288