Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 191128 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 133 (Studies and Morgues)
« Reply #3390 on: October 28, 2011, 07:22:36 pm »

@ adwarf I was more talking personality, where they come from, attitude, etc
Ahhh .... On another note @ Ahra - Come within ten feet of me with silver, adn I will rip you to pieces.
He has a silver warhammer :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: October 28, 2011, 07:24:51 pm »

so I should not come within 10 feet of your character adwarf?

Sub-Weapon: Silver Edged Kunai (Not where held though) (throwing knives)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: October 28, 2011, 07:26:40 pm »

so I should not come within 10 feet of your character adwarf?

Sub-Weapon: Silver Edged Kunai (Not where held though) (throwing knives)
Yes my guy hates silver with a passion (ITT BURNSSSS !!!)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: October 28, 2011, 07:29:37 pm »

"You just need to overcome you're weaknesses"

on another note, it is a bit of a riskk carrying silver, but alora is a dedicated fiend hunter
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: October 28, 2011, 07:30:36 pm »

Silver is a universally hated thing by werewolves due to the fact that it ignores all their natural defenses. >.> And yeah, I know adwarf was kidding, but the term ripoff is a minor berserk button for me since it tends to get thrown around, mostly unjustified. >.< Sorry. Anyway, so... yeah. I might run a turn here in a little bit. I need to check my other RTD but I think a few people still haven't posted there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: October 28, 2011, 07:31:45 pm »

and i am trying to break the damage reduction system  :P
plus i can use magic.
and this nice holy cross.
oh and 1st sneak attack dont work.

also, react on violence vs bad guys? No.
that sounds as consistent as phantom!
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: October 28, 2011, 07:52:24 pm »

I find it amusing that I can't hit Ahra on an 8 vs 1 anymore. I can maybe still grapple him off a cliff, though. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: October 28, 2011, 08:01:38 pm »

Malleus is only near-invincible in standard melee. Due to his -2 movement score, enemies can call shots on his arms and legs all day and easily obliterate him, or as you said, grab him and drag him into pits for massive damage. >.> They just don't 'cause I'm (usually) a nice GM.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: October 28, 2011, 08:05:11 pm »

Oh what do you think about these skills, their names combined are a quote from a web-comic

Too much force there ...
(bonuses to defence)
Meet the floor!
(alora gets a Free attempt to knock an enemy prone when they fail a melee attack roll against alora)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD: Turn 134 (A Smaller Team)
« Reply #3399 on: October 29, 2011, 12:38:25 am »

MAGIC

Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion
Search the library for interesting tomes or scrolls, or other interesting magical items/artefacts.
Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra
serch for scrolls that may contain any info on the guardians, and magic. also i want an ´Fricken awesome cape or cloak if theres one:3
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath
If the others decide to investigate, see if I can find a book on curses and how to remove one upon a hat. Hey, there's bound to be one somewhere.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl
Loot the shit out of that scroll rack!

SCIENCE

Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin
Friar Greenmoore opens the door to the left.
Quote from: Biernat Hara / Riccto
Brace myself and open up that door.
Quote from: Wymar Sane / {Darvi} SerCon
Perish from apathy.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / {Grimmjow6th} SerCon
Go back to Rinaldo, thereby leaving the party due to inactivity.

In the Tower of Magic, the party entered the study cautiously, looking around for perhaps any hidden traps or enemies. A brief sweep of the room revealed nothing, and each moved about the room to conduct their own investigations. (Z: 8. M: 7+1. P: 5. C: 6.) Zathyran was the first to come up with something interesting: a study of magic, written by a member of the Belnades family! It was very old and worn, but still legible. Zathyran immediately went to a desk to study it; every magician had heard of the Belnades and getting such insight would surely be a great help. (1d4 x 1d4; 3x3 = +9 Permanent MP.) The book was very engaging, and the hunter-mage learned how to channel his mana much more efficiently. Next was Malleus, who - along with Claire - was searching the scroll rack for information. While she came up with amusing and somewhat valuable literature, he found a cloak hidden behind the scroll rack and took it. (Malleus gets: Templar Cloak! While wearing it, the effect of Malleus's Prayer ability is doubled. Claire gets: Rare Literature! It's a trade item.) Finally, Pierre found a book pertaining to his interests and perused it. After a bit of studying, he determined that to remove the curse of the hat would be to remove all magical power it had and make it essentially worthless. He further surmised, from his understanding of the text, was that the curse wasn't debilitating... just a bit, em, unusual...

In the Tower of Science, Frenz was watching Wymar carefully. The gypsy had originally huddled against the wall, but as he watched Wymar's posture slackened and he slid down into a limp sitting position, like he was a ragdoll abandoned in the corner by his owner. The nobleman walked over and prodded him. "Wymar? Are you OK?" he asked, concerned. Wymar looked up, although it seemed like it took a monumental effort to even move his head, let alone meet Frenz's eyes. "We're all already dead..." he said, letting his head drop again. "I felt it the moment we entered the tower. All of our futures just vanished..." Wymar closed his eyes. Frenz took a few steps away, looking around worriedly, and considered calling for Greenmoore or Biernat. But it was already too late; there was no reaching the gypsy. For the first time in his life Frenz felt fear, and he left the tower to head back to the shop and take some time to gather his wits. (Wymar has died. Frenz has left the party.)

The friar walked upstairs and took absolutely no notice of the corpse of Wymar or the fact Frenz was missing and instead moved to the door on the left. Downstairs, Biernat resolved himself and tried the door again. (B: 6+1 Iron Hunter) He grabbed the door and pushed it aside, then walked into the room of corpses. Taking no notice of their states of decay, he threw aside bodies and tabled as he looked around the room for something worth his time. (B, Observation: 5. B, Search: 7.) In the corner of the room was an odd-looking machine that was emanating a low rumble and, as he approached, heat. He opened the door at the top and recoiled slightly as he noticed it was filled with boiling blood. He had no idea what it could be used for and instead closed the door, deciding to back away and search somewhere else. After a bit of searching, Biernat found a syringe filled with a vile-looking green liquid. He pocketed it and, seeing nothing else of note, left to find Greenmoore.

The friar had just managed to open the heavy door and Biernat jogged along after him into the next room: what appeared to be a gentleman's parlor. There were a few couches to lounge on, a pair of bookcases, a fireplace - unlit, of course - and a cabinet against the far wall, the glass doors near the top showing a row of goblets. Did they want to search, or move on?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Dwarmin and Riccto are going to be down two people for a turn or two more while I try to think of good class evos for Taric and adwarf. :3

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 134 (A Smaller Team)
« Reply #3400 on: October 29, 2011, 01:05:22 am »

Wow, umm, my wait suddenly seems a lot smaller.

I didn't Realise Grimjowth was not posting
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:08:14 am by wolfchild »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: October 29, 2011, 02:02:53 am »

He's been on, just hasn't been posting here. :-\ I left Frenz alive so if he decides he wants to come back he can still use the character, while I killed Wymar since as stated Darvi wanted him to be a boss anyway (and considering the boss he kinda/sorta wants to be he had to die either in this particular manner or to a boss along the lines of Death, at which point it's too late for any character to fall victim to Rule 5). Anyway, uh, yeah. The only people on the waitlist other than you now are technically Dwarmin and Talarion, if their characters die, and I'm leaving a spot open for Draignean if he wants to join back up.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: October 29, 2011, 03:47:26 am »

After finishing studying the study (lol), Zathyran continued looking through the studious study so he could study something else quite studiously.

(Apologies for all the studying, but I can't help spamming the word study for some studiously stupid reason. *shrug*)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: October 29, 2011, 05:53:11 am »

*puts on cape* Oh i finally have an cloak, YES! oh and you wanna stay here or take the next room?"
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: October 29, 2011, 07:15:06 am »

"I say we stay here for a bit longer... Just to see if there's anything else interesting in here. But when that's done, we should move on." Zathyran said to the large Knight, before slowly closing his book and standing up to continue searching.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 288