Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190159 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 7 [In which there is a charismatic fortune teller]
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2011, 05:27:00 am »

to the better spot.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Castlevania: Turn 7 [In which there is a charismatic fortune teller]
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2011, 06:53:15 am »

Greenmoore tries to convince his friends to stand guard tonight

My friends, I have found much.

It is clear we must abolish the evil with haste! This creature is but a trifle of what is to come-the first few drops of a storm that will drown the world. There is, I gather, something larger...a castle stands not far from here. Perhaps even THE castle. For those that have hunted the darkness, you know of what I speak.

And I have been waiting my life to strike it...that laughing shadow, always hidden behind his dark legions...if he dares come forth, I will smite him!

Friar Greenmoore stands watch over the town, awaiting the werewolf.

OOC: TLDR, Being a squishy character, I hope I get someone to tank for me :P
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2011, 07:04:19 am »

((i practically made this guy to tank :P))
Quite fucked indeed.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2011, 07:14:44 am »

"fuck Priests, totally useless, all they do is cause wars, sacrifice people, kill people and basically Fuck up the things which were the fruits of our hard work"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2011, 07:37:40 am »

"fuck Priests, totally useless, all they do is cause wars, sacrifice people, kill people and basically Fuck up the things which were the fruits of our hard work"

Friar Greenmoore chuckles good naturedly. He looks at the man for signs of corruption

"While your words may be a balm to you, I fear it will not bode well against the darkness to come. You speak it's own words, which its power is most shown in the estrangment of those who stand against it. Sheath what misgivings you have had till the final blow is struck."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2011, 08:05:54 am »

"Face it, most of us Old timers know the shit you priests do, Burning anyone who doesn't believe in god at the stake and beheading anyone who opposes you, you assholes would screw people anyday for that stupid bullshit God that invented by serial killers"

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2011, 08:24:20 am »

wow a player is already saying heretical stuff.
this is going to be fun.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2011, 09:18:01 am »

"Face it, most of us Old timers know the shit you priests do, Burning anyone who doesn't believe in god at the stake and beheading anyone who opposes you, you assholes would screw people anyday for that stupid bullshit God that invented by serial killers"

I conserve my flames for the servants of shadow...but then  again, I can only speak for myself...It's up to every man to determine his own path, good or evil, you included.
I will speak no more of this.

OOC: Don't get to worked up mate. IRL and essentially in the game, I'm a Deist ;)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2011, 04:21:27 pm »

Marcus sighs and walks into the town square. Then he takes a moment to think; Elizabeth Saddler's house is at the Eastern Gate. The inn is also near the eastern gate. Deciding it to be the best place to confirm suspicions, He decides to look for a hiding spot between the Eastern Gate and the town square; with a good view of both the Inn, Saddler's house and the town square.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2011, 04:38:06 pm »

What do you know about the werewolf? Behavior, schedule, suspects?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2011, 09:04:57 pm »

Waiting on Krath, glad to see a little friction between the characters. It'll make things more interesting, perhaps even more... Fun?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2011, 09:09:02 pm »

Wake up from my incredibly restful sleep and leave to the town square to find Michael Ward.

Hello.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2011, 11:42:26 pm »

Heh, you already did that. I just forgot to update the turn number.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 28, 2011, 09:15:48 am »

Just auto Krath damnit

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 28, 2011, 04:04:08 pm »

Well, since you asked...

MARCUS RAUST

You leave the rest of the party and head to the eastern side of town to keep watch on Elizabeth again. (Stealth roll: 6) You find a bale of rather foul-smelling hay near the inn stables. It'll work well to hide in and should mask your scent from any... creatures... that may want to find you. You climb in and keep tabs on everything.

NAZARA, WYMAR SANE, FRIAR GREENMOORE, & PIERRE Dé GRASSI

After a brief argument between Nazara and Greenmoore, Wymar asks Ward about the werewolf, particularly its habits or any suspects. "Bartholomew Fitzgerald and Elizabeth Saddler are suspects. Bartholomew is often gone for days at a time, and we don't know why or where he goes. Elizabeth has been seen outside at night; we suspect she's been leaving the village, although we don't know the reason or even have any proof she's done so."

Micheal turns to Nazara, now that she's here. "I want you to accompany these hunters. I'll assign the rest of the watchmen to the entrances; hopefully it won't show up tonight, but if it does..." He sighs and looks out the barred window on the western wall. "We'll see. Good luck, Nazara, gentlemen." He stands, takes his halberd from the wall, and leaves to go on patrol.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You move to the other hiding spot. (Stealth Roll: 8.) It's such a good spot no one even sees you move to it.

GENERAL & NPCs

Time has jumped ahead; it is now 11:15. (Tailing Roll: 3+1 bonus from previous success) Marcus was able to follow Elizabeth, but only for a time. He lost her in the forest, and is hurrying back towards town amid the sounds of howling wolves...

Nazara, Wymar, Greenmoore, and Pierre are in the town square, preparing for battle.

Malleus is hiding near the town square, waiting to ambush.

Edit: Stupid smileys...
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 04:35:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 288