Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190196 times)

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 64 [In which Wymar cons a merchant]
« Reply #1050 on: April 24, 2011, 10:59:55 pm »

Oh. Mine waitlisting me while I cobble together a character sheet? I'll pm it or post it here. I dunno.
Raggle Fraggle

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: April 24, 2011, 11:02:29 pm »

Sure, no problem. PM me if you have any questions or anything. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: April 24, 2011, 11:11:24 pm »

Decided to post it here so. No Sekrity Sekrits.  8)
Name: Biernat Hara
Appearance: He's really big. and bald, and kinda scary looking
Weapon: Ball'n'Chain
Armor:Medium
Sub-Weapon: Pistol
Profession: Hunter
Skills: Giant
Raggle Fraggle

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: April 24, 2011, 11:29:08 pm »

I'm going to run a tally on Pierre here.

-list of many, many glorious achievements-

All in a days work.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: April 24, 2011, 11:32:36 pm »

I belive its deserving for a Hat. All the hats. Of the Shiniest Type.
Raggle Fraggle

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: April 24, 2011, 11:35:50 pm »

My next item will be my ultimate hat, making me automatically roll 8's on all female NPC charm rolls.

It'll be a hat with TWO feathers in it!

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: April 24, 2011, 11:36:55 pm »

Hey Krath, remember that time I ninja'd your glory riding those White Dragons? That was fun.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: April 24, 2011, 11:37:30 pm »

My next item will be my ultimate hat, making me automatically roll 8's on all female NPC charm rolls.

It'll be a hat with TWO feathers in it & Gold Plating & Sharks & Lazer Sharks & Buzzsaws & THE FIST OF GOD & MORGAN FREEMAN & A MOTHEFUCKING MINIFRIDGE!
I fix'd. Just for you. Only you. Special Price
Raggle Fraggle

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: April 24, 2011, 11:39:03 pm »

Hey Krath, remember that time I ninja'd your glory riding those White Dragons? That was fun.

Yes, but I have regained my glory severalfold. Not only am I wearing boss armor with my initials engraved, but I Rule 34'd the RTD. Meanwhile you presumably turned to ashes.

No hard feelings though! You were still awesome.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: April 24, 2011, 11:42:51 pm »

Oh if I were.. I have a new guy coming. He's going to burn your feather by 'accident' when he comes. Heheheh.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: April 24, 2011, 11:43:26 pm »

Don't forget that technically IronyOwl R34'd the thread too. It takes two to tango. :p.

All right, I wanna finish this mission in ME2 and then I'll run the turn. Also, quick question: I don't want to kill Nazara off, but I kinda want to get the waiting list moving since I don't know when/if Ze Spy is ever coming back. Anyone else think I should 'retire' her in the town, Adventure Mode style, and put Grimmjow6th in? That way if he does come back he has the option to pick her up again if he wants to or just make a new character.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: April 24, 2011, 11:50:26 pm »

Sounds good to me.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: April 24, 2011, 11:54:56 pm »

I wish her many fat and scowly children.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: April 25, 2011, 12:03:03 am »

Yeess... clear this evil 'Waiting List' hindering my resurrection! Muahahaha!

In all seriousness, it sounds good.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: April 25, 2011, 12:40:24 am »

All right, in the interest of fairness Grimmjow6th is entering now. I'll send him a PM in a moment and let him know.

AT THE MERCHANT

Claire and Pierre wander up to see what's for sale. Meanwhile, Friar Greenmoore immediately hands the two bags of gold back in exchange for food and a shield. (Friar Greenmoore gets: 3 Rations! Rations heal 1d6 HP when consumed. Friar Greenmoore gets: Buckler! The buckler adds +1 to defense.) He also attempts to bless his mace (3) but narrowly avoids cursing it instead. o.O Everyone else browses the merchant's wares as well.

WARES
Slightly advanced weapons of Blunt, Slash, or Pierce type (+1 to Hit or +1 to Damage Rolls, or you can get a new one or upgrade a weapon you already have)
Light Shields (+1 to defense)
Heavy Shields (+2 to defense, -1 to movement)
Slightly advanced armors (Light armor that is -1 to defense, +2 to movement, medium armor that is either +1 to defense or movement with no penalties, and heavy armor that is +2 to defense, -1 to movement)
Listed Subweapons

MALAKAI RITT

Frowning at Claire and Pierre as they sashay off to the merchant, you grumble about 'screamers' and continue studying. (8) Now that all the distractions are out of the way, you are able to focus your mind once more! Fully in your element, ideas flow from your pen, each building upon the last until finally you rip a page from the back of the journal and inscribe many arcane runes upon it. For the final touch, you bite your hand, dip your quill in the blood, and write the final run and your name with it.

You have now bound a (odd ice, even shadow) Ice Demon to your services. (Malakai gets: Ice Contract! Summoning an Ice Demon consumes 5 MP. She remains for five rounds, deals standard blunt/ice damage, and has a 25% chance of freezing an enemy every successful attack.)

NAZARA

Nazara heads to the abandoned guardhouse and fortifies it against all entry. Thus secured, she takes out the glyphs and the Berkeley family journals and begins to study them intently... (Nazara is 'retired')

FRENZ GRENDE

Finally, after a long journey through which you managed to accumulate many kills, you arrive in the peasant / ghost town of Birchside. The monsters you hunted became stronger and stronger the closer you came to the town; you have a feeling that if you continue to go this way you may eventually come across a demon worth your time.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 288