Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 189292 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

come down and fight! if he comes down, hack his in the torso so that the axe get a little help from him "falling on it"
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 05:32:28 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

Defend Wymar! Don't die on me now!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Give him some food dwarmin, quick! I KNEW I shouldn't have used my kit on myself.  >:(

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Holy fuck Get back up again!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Here's to hoping I can knock him down. This fight's gonna turn real grim if he can just sit in the rafters and heal.

I've been thinking about that and I think it would be fair if you shoot/hit him with a minor success, he has to roll vs 6 with his climbing bonuses; a major success would be roll vs 6 without his climbing bonuses excluding the artifact he's got; a massive success would be roll vs 7 with no climbing bonuses, and a critical success (not sure if anyone in your party can actually hit one :-\) would just knock him straight to the floor.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh wait. The armor's been defeated.

I HAVE SURVIVED!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I believe that is known as "tempting fate."

Alternatively, "assuring your death by preemptively declaring victory."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I AM ARMED WITH AN RTD AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile

i don't believe the armor is dead yet......*gets smashed by giant sword* yup, definetly not dead yet.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Indeed, moar armored fun in your future. Maybe not much longer though. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait...*checks spoiler again*

I could've sworn that it said 0/120 there...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Probably just a vision of the conditions surrounding your death. Don't worry about it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

You might have misread his MP, which is 0/12. ??? In any case I was looking at this thread and I decided it wasn't French enough. >.> If you know what I mean. :3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Zako, wouldn't it be smarter to heal the squishy? D:

In any case I was looking at this thread and I decided it wasn't French enough. >.> If you know what I mean. :3
/:-l

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh.

Heheh.

HAHAHA.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134 ... 288