Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190141 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, as soon as I get done with coffee (probably about six minutes or so) I'll start the turn. So if you have any other last-minute changes you wanna do, now's the time. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I really hope the armor kills Darvi with Zako. Not because I have anything in particular against Darvi, simply because it'd be downright hilarious if a fleeing Darvi, confident that he'd get away, got taken down by a thrown medic.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

SC, can I control my character when he's a boss? I wanna be able to decide who will get hit with my insta-crit ability.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

D:

D:

D:
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sucks to be you guys ;D

But wait, Draignean would've kill some of you by then D:
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Guess what Irony? Take a guess as to what the armor's going to do this turn now. :3

@Darvi: I'll think about it. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guess what Irony? Take a guess as to what the armor's going to do this turn now. :3
<_<

I have to make my custom emoticons one day...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, now for real I'm running the turn.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 97 (In which the boar shoots the food and Zathyran arrives)
« Reply #2018 on: June 15, 2011, 04:26:17 pm »

WOLVERINES

Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 81 {6}
Catch ration, then eat it while getting the heck outta fucking dodge.
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 85 {4}
Before one shotting the armor with holy water like a boss, I throw a ration over my shoulder for Darvi to catch in mid-air. If he misses it, the ration magically returns to me like a boomerang.
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 70 {8}
Unleash the wrath of the lord on this foul creature! (Interpreting as 'Use Cross')
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 86 {1}
Defend Wymar!
Quote from: Heavy Armor / SeriousConcentrate: 64
Throw Daniel at Wymar. Again. Because IronyOwl said so. :3

(5, +1 to defense) Frenz dug his heels into the boar and maneuvered it so he was between the armor and Wymar. The gypsy wasn't going to die. Not on his watch. (Both Greenmoore and Wymar need 5+: 3, 3) Greenmoore throws the ration towards Wymar, who was unable to catch it because Frenz was in the way. Not that it would've mattered since it fell woefully short of the mark, and was snatched off of the ground by the boar. (Boar gets 3 HP back!) (-1 MP. 4 vs 2+3) Possibly because he was distracted by that, Greenmoore's water missed. Maybe his arm was sore from throwing so much stuff? Ignoring that, the gypsy got to his feet and decided aggressing, aggrieving, attacking, or any sort of 'a'-letter verb that was not absconding was a bad idea. He retreated! (4) But there was nowhere to run to...

While he was glowing at the stony walls, Daniel drew his cross and charged! (-1 MP. 6+2 vs 4+3; Minor Success, 1d6; 6 damage) He pressed the holy implement against the armor's torso, scorching its shape into the metal! But being so close meant the armor had a second chance to try again... (7+1 vs 8 {2+1 vs 8}) ...but it failed to grab the doctor as he ducked under its questing hand and rolled away!

NIGHTCRAWLERS

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 49
come down and fight! if he comes down, hack his in the torso so that the axe get a little help from him "falling on it"
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 60
Fling a dagger into the darkness.
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 56
Kraken shot!
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: Autolast
>Leave the waitlist. Be the eighth party member.
Quote from: Marcus Raust / SeriousConcentrate: 53+10
Summon three zombies!

Marcus hung from his right arm as his left came up, bearing a demonic seal on the back of it. The seal glowed with a sickly light... (-6 MP. Marcus regens 3 HP) and several rotting hands erupted from the ground! They wouldn't finish crawling out until next combat round. The light gave Pierre a target to aim for, and he flung a dagger at him. (8 vs 1+2; Minor Success, 1d4+1d4; 6 damage. 7+1, still clinging to the ceiling) The dagger hit directly in the center of the seal and pierced Marcus's hand, coming out the other side! Marcus merely frowned at it... giving Claire time to load her 'special' ammo into her pistol! (-2 MP. 7 vs 5+2 {6 vs 2+2}; Major Success, 2d4; 5 damage. Even/Odd: 2, so entangling. -3 Defense for two turns. 5, Marcus falls)

The bullet struck him in the forehead, dazing him momentarily, and he lost his grip. As he fell, Malleus began to swing his axe upwards... (8+1 vs 7+2-3; 4+1 Minor Success, 1d4; 3 damage.) He caught Marcus with the edge of his axe as he fell, but wasn't able to get a solid hit on him. The hunter tucked and rolled as he hit the ground, coming up in the middle of his army of zombies... but from out of nowhere a series of lightning bolts struck the horde, killing all but three! ...and missing Marcus completely, somehow. >.> A man in a gray cloak approached slowly from the shadows, electricity still crackling around his fingertips...

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

OK, couple things. I'm going to go ahead and give Dwarmin the three consecutive 8s skill (originally it was three in a turn, but allowing it be turns in a row means you can now get that outside of combat too), and Zako gets it since he just, y'know, got three 8s this turn. ^^ Ahra gets a skill for getting twenty 8s total. Finally, welcome back, Talarion. :3

EDIT: To remove 6 HP from the armor. >.>
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 04:37:46 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: June 15, 2011, 04:28:05 pm »

FUCKING PIG!

... not even the way we came from?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: June 15, 2011, 04:37:02 pm »

Nope. Plot-barrier in the way. 8) More seriously you could always try again, if you wanted.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: June 15, 2011, 04:37:27 pm »

Will do.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: June 15, 2011, 05:19:47 pm »

Hehehehe, the pig has the right idea. Steal allllllll the food.

Also, you didn't include my Booty Hunter penalty, if that's in effect.

Finally, I'm torn between dealing with these dangerous zombies and getting Marcus while his defense is down. Talarion, do you have any AoEs?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: June 15, 2011, 05:27:41 pm »

Yeah I did, I just forgot to list it.

...which means now that I think about it you have 10 8s. You want the evo now or just get all three at the same time afterwards?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: June 15, 2011, 05:32:05 pm »

Finish armor, with an overpowered holy water pitch into the weak spot!

I get TWO skill ups, right...

Three eights in a row, and twenty eights in total?

1st Skill up, +5 Health (Having taken two health ups with this, I assume that's my max bonus health)

2nd Skill up, if applicable, upgrade to Purifying Flames

Flames of Perdition, +2 to damage rolls when using Holy Book: Fire
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 288