Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 187647 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 138 (Lightning and Control; Brainbuster and Gift)
« Reply #3600 on: November 06, 2011, 04:18:16 pm »

Y, FOR MORE OVERPOWEREDNESS!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: November 06, 2011, 04:19:21 pm »

I was thinking about that. But the Magic using Characters have a certain way of getting themselves killed. I thought it would be nice to have some health.

Even if you're not a glass cannon sorcwizlock, it could give some nice ideas for starting bonuses and items for your character. I've established said Vrajitoarea as a someone who likes to give gifts, heh-I think she would help her son.

@Everyone in General: I was originally going to go with just four towers then a fight with Death, then Dracula, but I think I might extend the castle a little more to give the new guys more time with their characters and possibly add a few more classic locations and bosses, like the catacombs. Y/N?

Yes! Epic game will go on forever.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: November 06, 2011, 04:20:39 pm »

lol. Even if there is sometimes too-long lag between turns, I'm going to see this through to the end even if it takes 1,000 turns.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: November 06, 2011, 04:22:43 pm »

Tell that to Malleus. :3 Nah, but when you come in you'll have 4, possibly 5 quest rewards, and you can use them for more HP. Or you can just have Warlock use Balanced HP/MP; I think that's 25 HP 20 MP, so that gets you a decent amount of both. If you don't want to change your character that's cool, I just like to think of these things.

@Everyone in General: I was originally going to go with just four towers then a fight with Death, then Dracula, but I think I might extend the castle a little more to give the new guys more time with their characters and possibly add a few more classic locations and bosses, like the catacombs. Y/N?

Oh that sounds good actually. Why not being a Heavy Hitter sounds fun anyhow. and as For extending the game why not. Sounds like fun to me..
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: November 06, 2011, 04:27:37 pm »

Extend it, include every location from every game :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: November 06, 2011, 04:31:39 pm »

According to Order of Ecclesia you'd have to leave the castle then, since there's a monastery, a small town, some caves in the mount... wait... I thought this was Cv3 when it was actually OoE the whole time... o.O

In any case y'all should then prepare to go underground for the next choice of levels, since it'll be the Catacombs and the Mines, probably. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: November 06, 2011, 04:34:52 pm »

According to Order of Ecclesia you'd have to leave the castle then, since there's a monastery, a small town, some caves in the mount... wait... I thought this was Cv3 when it was actually OoE the whole time... o.O

In any case y'all should then prepare to go underground for the next choice of levels, since it'll be the Catacombs and the Mines, probably. :3

I'm so happy I chose the Earth Book
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: November 06, 2011, 04:47:28 pm »

Y.

ENDLESS CASTLEVANIA, ENDLESS NIGHT.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: November 06, 2011, 04:48:55 pm »

Off Topic: Nice Avatar Krath

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: November 06, 2011, 04:54:01 pm »

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: November 06, 2011, 04:58:01 pm »

EXTERMINATE The WORLD!!!

...of monsters.

Y
Raggle Fraggle

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: November 06, 2011, 05:08:31 pm »

Another Off Topic Post:

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: November 06, 2011, 05:41:54 pm »

Welcome new dweller of the forums
and as for some more classic levels, you get a big Y from me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: November 06, 2011, 05:44:11 pm »

Another Off Topic Post:

Someone tell me how to sig a quote. I want this as my sig so hard it isn't even funny.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: November 06, 2011, 05:45:20 pm »

quote the text, then copy the entire thing into you're sig in the profile
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 288