Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Demise: Rise of the Ku'tan - A hidden gem  (Read 18119 times)

daveyb17

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Demise: Rise of the Ku'tan - A hidden gem
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 08:33:27 am »

I have a copy of the demo and the full game (i think) i could start a server if anyone wants to play?

goebelchx

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 01:53:00 am »

I have played Demise since 2005, Mordor 1 and 2 before that.  The current version is called Ascension. 

I have all the Might & Magic games, and Heroes of M&M 1 through 4.  I have played Hack (1984), Larn (1985), Angband (since 2000), and various others that don't rank with the enjoyment afforded by those stated.  Although I thought M&M6 was the most beautiful RPG I'd ever played, and Angband brought more adrenalin than any other, I have played Demise/Ascension for an average of 3 hours per day for 6 years.  It is just that interesting.  The MP version is the tipping factor.

If you haven't tried it check it out at: Decklinsdomain.com.   It is cheap!  Best money for recreation (and staying out of trouble) you will ever spend.  By the way, as soon as you have the game and begin to play, hit the multiplayer option and you will find that there are many public servers up and running.  Help is in the chat box with other players.  The game is very good about killing players, and so the various players are all to glad to help a fellow player.

Decklin

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 10:32:03 am »

It was very pleasing to receive a link to this thread and the 'excellent' review  8)

Demise: Ascension (Vol II) - which includes Demise: Rise of the Ku'Tan in its entirety has been on Beta then Pre-Release since March 2011 - you can catch up with us at http://www.decklinsdemise.com - with our long-standing forums at http://www.decklinsdomain.info/phpbb/ and on FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/decklinsdomain/

We have been working on this for a long time, the game is running on Win7, Vista 32bit or 64bit - as mentioned, in WinXP sp3 compatibility and 'run as administrator' ... really appreciate the positive comments and once again - a big "Thank You"

On behalf of the Ascension team and its faithful players - some now, like the ol' twisted Dwarf here, on their second decade of enjoying the game!!!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 01:40:18 pm »

Well this sure is a confusing game.
I'm running around in a dungeon with enemies all over the place but none of them are actually attacking me. Suddenly a few goblins explode and I notice my health is 8/15.
Pages: 1 [2]