Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Old poll

is
old

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]

Author Topic: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery  (Read 99723 times)

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Aklyon's Servers - Minecraft Moddery
« Reply #1620 on: July 04, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »

Twi broke everything again. :(
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 04, 2014, 04:01:55 pm »

No, actually it looks like it was my router being derp, afaict from the console. Do remember this thing from the OP:
Internet here is being sporadically flaky recently. Not really anything i can do about it, but it doesn't last more than a minute or a few, and the server should still be there when it picks back up.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: July 04, 2014, 04:27:17 pm »

Oh, I kind of guessed that when you went missing on Steam around the same time, I just like blaming Twi. :P
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: July 04, 2014, 05:57:03 pm »

I wasn't even on. :P

Besides I got the first gold ore on the server. Probably.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 05, 2014, 11:07:57 am »

This topic needs more activity. I feel like Soaryn right now, my inventory is full of random crap.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: July 06, 2014, 09:20:26 am »

I made hang gliders for people! They're pretty great, especially since I have a sky platform that works as a very nice launch point so that I can get to Aklyon's house in one trip. Also there's now a herd of cows at my place. I guess feel free to take a couple (my ominous forest is full of endermen at night if you need pearls for the golden lassos), but try to leave at least 6. Otherwise I'll just make a couple extra gliders and put them... somewhere.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: July 06, 2014, 12:12:59 pm »

Doublepost for invisible microblocks:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: July 13, 2014, 10:05:38 am »

Well, it was interesting for a couple days, but no ones been on when I had it up, and I've had it up for most of the day the last few days. (me being offline on steam does not mean the server is off btw, robin.) Are you guys still interested in it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: July 13, 2014, 10:50:56 am »

Well, it was interesting for a couple days, but no ones been on when I had it up, and I've had it up for most of the day the last few days. (me being offline on steam does not mean the server is off btw, robin.) Are you guys still interested in it?

The dorfs are fortressin', methinks.  It was inevitable.
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: July 13, 2014, 11:03:25 am »

Point there, I'm probably just asking too early.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: July 13, 2014, 10:13:15 pm »

I tried hopping on a couple times and only stuck around for a couple minutes because I got busy. This weekend hasn't been friendly to my gaming schedule, unfortunately.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109]