Sociability
- 0 (0%)
Assertiveness
- 0 (0%)
Energy Level
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 359

Author Topic: Shit, let's be Nate Astatine's Big Five Personality Revengance  (Read 243355 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit, let's be oh god oh god no, I can't do this, let me crawl under my bed.
« Reply #2490 on: November 22, 2013, 07:05:19 pm »

26(fear) + 26(avoidance) = 52
Well, I'm fine. Can we go back to shoving the people with 0% dominance scores now?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Shit, let's be oh god oh god no, I can't do this, let me crawl under my bed.
« Reply #2491 on: November 22, 2013, 09:37:56 pm »

35(fear) + 44(avoidance) = 79

Marked.

On one hand, I hate making an ass out of myself; and there are more than plenty of ways to screw up just about anything as it is. And second off, I'm not a people-person; in fact, I'm the kind of person that has been jaded to people.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 06:10:21 am by Itnetlolor »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: November 22, 2013, 10:32:56 pm »

0 Fear, 0 Avoidance.

I no know fear.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: November 22, 2013, 11:05:14 pm »

Posting to watch.
Do not worry Comrade, your anime is safe with us, the people. Do not forget that we love capitalism and Donald Trump like you do, and also anime. Watch all the anime you want Comrade, because now it is free for the worker -w-working class. It is free for the working class. Comrade.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: November 22, 2013, 11:20:05 pm »

Your score:
- 33(fear) + 39(avoidance) = 72
- You have marked social anxiety.

I took "Fear" to mean "Experience elevated anxiety and/or being keyed-up or worked up about". I'm significantly better than I was, but I'm still surprised it's as high as it was. Might have been generous when assigning points, though.
GamesTweets

Quote from: Sonnet: Against Entropy
Regret, by definition, comes too late;
Say what you mean. Bear witness. Iterate.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • It floats you
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: November 22, 2013, 11:25:46 pm »

I'm surprised that I actually got 19. And I thought I was anxious. Maybe I've leveled out this past year.

Either that or the test is kinda shit.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Naxza

• Bay Watcher
  • Wanderer of Broken Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: November 23, 2013, 12:41:31 am »

Good square 40 for me. Avoidance scores were pretty low here too, on the bases that most are unavoidable.

While I can't really use a urinal either (need me my privacy) there is nothing, nothing, nothing worse than writing in public, hosting a party, or giving a prepared speech. Frankly, I'm more comfortable doing the thing impromptu, at least because that's what the audience expects of me. Hell, I'd rather stand up in front of a crowd and sing the Trololo (I can actually do this with some proficiency, I've tried) than give a prepared speech. And parties are just bad. I would rather not attend and I don't want to host.

Writing... Writing's just weird with me. I like to write. I want to write more. I just have this crippling anxiety whenever I think of the project I'm about to begin, or the blank sheet in front of me, or that it will be out there for people to read and judge, though that's half of what I want anyways. This probably ties in with my rather sweeping lack of long-term goals, aspirations, and dreams, but that's another problem for another conversation.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: November 23, 2013, 12:44:08 am »

I'm thinking it's shit.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: November 23, 2013, 12:50:26 am »

I'm thinking it's shit.
Shush, you're the one who chose to participate in a thread about internet-based personality tests. Even the legitimate ones aren't legitimate.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: November 23, 2013, 01:05:05 am »

True that :P
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: November 23, 2013, 01:26:27 am »

26 fear, 26 avoidance, no social anxiety 8)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: November 23, 2013, 02:18:46 am »

8+22=30. Mostly because I'm a grumpy bastard who doesn't like people.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: November 23, 2013, 02:27:15 am »

52(fear) + 57(avoidance) = 109
You have very severe social anxiety.

Forget people, man!
I live with my wife and cats and that's fine by me.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: November 23, 2013, 02:34:07 am »

42 + 31 = 73

Pretty much what I was expecting.
Do not worry Comrade, your anime is safe with us, the people. Do not forget that we love capitalism and Donald Trump like you do, and also anime. Watch all the anime you want Comrade, because now it is free for the worker -w-working class. It is free for the working class. Comrade.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2504 on: November 23, 2013, 04:53:03 am »

52(fear) + 57(avoidance) = 109
You have very severe social anxiety.

Forget people, man!
I live with my wife and cats and that's fine by me.
Is your wife a cat?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 359