Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Tamed forgotten beast citizen? Bug?  (Read 26467 times)

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Moon Creatures.
    • View Profile
Re: Tamed forgotten beast citizen? Bug?
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2011, 11:25:25 pm »

Considering this has already been necro'd:
Gentlemen, this isn't a bug at all! It's just like Cacame. It is actually the king of the mountain homes, who ran off when the last dwarven civ fell. I think we should call this forgotten beast Cacame's Mount, in honour.
Cacame wasn't a bug at all, it's simply the end result of a non-dwarf rising to power in a dwarven civ during history. The exact same thing can happen with humans, or any other friendly civ.
Not only friendly civs, my civ leader is a kobold :)
A kobold! That is the most badass kobold ever! Details?

I pray he steals things and puts them in his room.
Seconded
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
There are many issues with this statement.
[/quote]

Henri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2011, 01:01:23 pm »

I would give details, but whenever I try to end my fortress DF crashes, so I can't get my legends up :S

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2011, 09:04:18 pm »

I would give details, but whenever I try to end my fortress DF crashes, so I can't get my legends up :S

There should be a way to re-create the world, if you have the seeds.
Toady typically doesn't do things by half measures.  As evidenced by turning "make hauling work better" into "implement mine carts with physics".
[/quote]

HunterBlackLuna

• Bay Watcher
  • [REQUIRES_LNP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2011, 10:21:04 pm »

HunterBlackLuna cancels Post on Bay12 Forum: Laughing

Dradym

• Bay Watcher
  • if its hard, overly complex, but fun, its a dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2011, 12:44:47 am »

barney mcdwarf he should be christened

Henri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 03:49:59 pm »

I've tried, but due to my silly parameters I don't seem to be able to replicate the world. I guess I will have to play till my king migrates to my fortress and then give you what information I can get from that :D

thatkid

• Bay Watcher
  • <Servibot> thatkid, swag percentiles: 94
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2011, 04:03:20 pm »

I've tried, but due to my silly parameters I don't seem to be able to replicate the world. I guess I will have to play till my king migrates to my fortress and then give you what information I can get from that :D
Upload the region folder. Someone else should be able to abandon and check legends.
Fame is a vapor. The only earthly certainty is oblivion.

Flaede

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2011, 04:08:03 pm »

Upload the region folder. Someone else should be able to abandon and check legends.

If you pressed "p" at the end of worldgen, then you have a text file with the exact parameters and seeds (region1-world_gen_param.txt or something like that), all you need to do is copy/paste it into the world_gen file.
[/quote]

Henri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2011, 07:08:09 pm »

If you pressed "p" at the end of worldgen, then you have a text file with the exact parameters and seeds (region1-world_gen_param.txt or something like that), all you need to do is copy/paste it into the world_gen file.
Upload is coming. Just registering for a DFFD account. Just a heads up, my raws are tampered with slightly (make some aggressive human, dwarf and elf civs to fight), but nothing that should have caused the Kobold King.

Edit: Here we go http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=4781
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:25:39 pm by Henri »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]