Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2011  (Read 16239 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2011
« on: March 01, 2011, 04:31:09 am »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2011

Mission Status

Forward progress.  February has brought the first stage of the new arc of development featuring new dwarf mode industries and the building blocks of world trade.  After a pair of bug-fixing releases in March, work will begin on Adventure Mode towns.  With your generosity, things will keep coming on strong.

Congratulations to those who supported us!

Fun with Numbers

We should have the first bug fix release pretty soon, in which I've been focusing almost entirely on the new bugs with this release, and then we'll move on to a bug fix release for many of the long-standing bugs.  It's hard to say exactly how long I'm going to spend on that before I move on to the next release on the schedule, but we should be revisiting bugs a bit more regularly than we have been since April, so hopefully it'll end well.  As for the details of the new towns, it hasn't all been decided, but ultimately the hope is that we'll be supporting the towns with their larger populations and distribution of professions properly in addition to having larger markets to wander around in, along the lines of what I yammered on about in the last DF talk with shops and storerooms and lots of little streets and so on.

February:  $2113.11
January:   $2158.91
December:  $9416.16
November:  $4030.76
October:   $2937.47

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either an ASCII Art Reward or a Crayon/Colored Pencil Art Reward.  An ASCII Art Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 07:03:08 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!