Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995]

Author Topic: Crusader Kings 2 is released.  (Read 1187489 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings 2 is released.
« Reply #14910 on: November 12, 2019, 12:45:04 pm »

It'll be interesting to see what the modding community decides to do when CK3 comes out. CK2 could stand on its own, but the Game of Thrones mod was a big deal for it.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

catacombs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14911 on: December 07, 2019, 10:55:08 pm »

It'll be interesting to see what the modding community decides to do when CK3 comes out. CK2 could stand on its own, but the Game of Thrones mod was a big deal for it.

I'm confident the modding community isn't going anywhere, assuming CK3 is Workshop friendly.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14912 on: December 11, 2019, 01:40:32 am »

I'm confident the modding community isn't going anywhere, assuming CK3 is Workshop friendly.
The workshop may be a pain to work with, but CK2 has the workshop too. I don't see why it would impede people moving from CK2 to CK3, so long as there's an alternative.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14913 on: December 11, 2019, 02:18:02 am »

Eventually. On the other hand there are things going in favor of CK2 for a while (player base, richness of features, and ...  stability. If CK2 gets patches it will be just to fix bugs, and its unlikely they'll be mod-breaking
I recently became a objectivist, I am reasonably certain that means all my opinions are now universal fact.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 993 994 [995]